PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NFCCG Game Thread

Dominant start for ATL on both sides. SF needs to weather this early storm here because they will eventually get the advantage.

I hope this game stays competitive to help pass the time till the Pats game...

I like Brady over Ryan in a shootout more than I like the Patriots over the 49ers in a street fight.

Give me the Falcons.

well the thing is we know SF at least a little from earlier this year, we have nothing on Atlanta

If the Falcons win, I won't have any sneaking suspicions that its destiny for a Harboughwl...

Go Falcons!

Dominant start for ATL on both sides. SF needs to weather this early storm here because they will eventually get the advantage.

At least that's what SF is hoping... that this storm will subside or lead to mistakes. We'll see if ATL can keep this intensity.

Nonexistent pass rush from SF.

I'm rooting for Atlanta - I live in the Bay Area and all of a sudden everyone is a Niner fan. I hope the Pats beat the Ravens and then we meet the Falcons in the SuperBowl. Screw the 49ers.

Atlanta's doing pretty well...

Atlanta cant run worth a damn, let's see if San Francisco's pass D tightens up

Thankfully that guard didn't hit the back of his head.... spine re-arranged though.

That security guard is a big man - hope he's ok.

Atlanta is playing with alot of intensity. I guess they were tied of hearing all week that they had no chance!!! Good for them...

At least that's what SF is hoping... that this storm will subside or lead to mistakes. We'll see if ATL can keep this intensity.

They won't for long, saw it last week. Teams like SF/Sea are too good for that to last very long. The problem with Seattle is they blew their opportunities to keep it somewhat even in the first half or they'd have certainly won that game IMO.

I still expect SF to pull this out if they don't make brutal mistakes I just think it'll be alot harder than everyone was saying in the other thread, ATL is legit this year.

how many times recently have both home teams won the championship game ?:(

Jones is just killing them right now, good lord.

omg, what a grab by Jones....that was amazing!

what a catch. Man brady needs a WR like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes