PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta is killing SF on 3rd and long. Just killing them. Those big WRs going up for the ball.

Julio Jones is a beast.

Falcons got 6 yards rushing. At least they're doing 6 times better than the Niners so far.

what a catch. Man brady needs a WR like this.

There aren't many WRs like that. Which is my Dimitroff traded the farm to get him.

hopefully if the falcons win, the refs won't be biased in the AFCCG being that the Harbowl would be impossible.

for a young WR, playing in the NFCCG, and going up against a very good D, Julio Jones is carrying himself in a very professional and mature way

much different than many WR's who come into the league w/ a diva attitude, i like Julio

SF's D so far is on their way to another subpar performance, would be the 4th in the last 5 games (only exception being the inept Cardinals). It's still early, but this is why I said don't be so sure ATL is the better matchup if we win tonight.

It would be amazing to see both Harbaughs miss out on the Super Bowl again...

at least SF held them to only a FG. Whoever wins this game will be favoured for the SB.

at least SF held them to only a FG. Whoever wins this game will be favoured for the SB.

If the Ravens blow out the Patriots (or vice-versa) and the NFCCG ends up being a close game (esp. with Atlanta playing at NO) then the AFC team will be the favorite.

Falcons got 6 yards rushing. At least they're doing 6 times better than the Niners so far.

Total yards 145 to 1. First downs 7 to 0. Obviously, that won't last.

Kinda early to say that right? Let's see how the Ravens and Pats look first.

I would be thrilled to beat Baltimore and be the underdog in the SB. Just thrilled.

I dunno, if the Patriots win tonight and don't lose any major guys to injury, I see us being favored regardless of who wins this.

If the Ravens win, I think you're right regardless.

I'm sorry, that Julio Jones trade was still stupid. That's something a 12 year old playing madden franchise mode does. They got friggin lucky.

I dunno, if the Patriots win tonight and don't lose any major guys to injury, I see us being favored regardless of who wins this.

If the Ravens win, I think you're right regardless.

same here, but like mayo said, i would love to be an underdog in the SB

even if this is a blowout and we win a close game i still think well be favored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back