PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Niners were very lucky to win that game. They got some nice calls by the refs, and moved the ball when they had to. It will be a fun super bowl.

BTW - Harbaugh will be the object of my hate, if we get there. What a whining arrogant, self aggrandizing little punk. It will be a thrill to send him home crying

Why? Without the bad calls by the officials, the Falcons win by 7-10 points.

So…I am not sure how to feel about our potential opponent. Were we better off vs. ATL?

Surprised so many here are wetting their pants about SF.

I absolutely cannot STAND this Kaepernick kid. Can't WAIT to see this butt ugly idiot fail miserably in the SuperBowl. He'll get beat so bad that those disgusting tattoos will come right off.

Some Larry the Cucumber looking dumbass isn't going to beat the Patriots twice this year. Absolutely no way.

Massive choke job by Atlanta. Matt Ryan is the new Bernie Kosar.

So…I am not sure how to feel about our potential opponent. Were we better off vs. ATL?

If Ryan has seperated his shoulder, the answer would be alot simpler :)

I liked the matchup against the Falcons better. Just my take, though.

The Niners were very lucky to win that game. They got some nice calls by the refs, and moved the ball when they had to. It will be a fun super bowl.

BTW - Harbaugh will be the object of my hate, if we get there. What a whining arrogant, self aggrandizing little punk. It will be a thrill to send him home crying

Copy URL for your new signature approx. 9:45 tonight:

720457198.gif

Oh, you mean like this Michael Moore looking fat puck? :rocker:

belichick-3375.r.jpg

Harbaugh will be the object of my hate, if we get there. What a whining arrogant, self aggrandizing little punk. It will be a thrill to send him home crying

Which Harbaugh are you talking about, Jim or John?

Let's send them both home?

You're right. Would have been a better match-up for us. But it won't matter if we don't take care of business.

Which Harbaugh are you talking about, Jim or John?

Let's send them both home?
That was some performance after the challenge he lost. What a whine-bag.

Take care of business tonight and we'll see what happens. I guarantee if that quarterback plays as pedestrian as he played today he is in for a long night 2 weeks from now. Atlanta contained him pretty well.

I am sticking with "TB and BB have never lost to the same team twice in a season."
If that hold true…then we will have a Lombardi trophy in 2 weeks.

Just checking in to say that I cannot believe there wasn't a PI penalty on that last play by Atlanta. The receiver was held so badly that he couldn't even lift his arms to try to catch the ball.

I am sticking with "TB and BB have never lost to the same team twice in a season."
If that hold true…then we will have a Lombardi trophy in 2 weeks.

Except you know losing twice to the Giants last season. Kudos to whoever did that research....FAIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes