PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: Packers at Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when was the last time the 3rd QB played in a playoff game?

Lovie Smith screwed up by not just waiting until the 4th to put Hanie in. He could have just run the ball twice, and that would have ended the 3rd.

If Green Bay ends up losing this game I will be mighty pissed.

bears might just win with taylor hanie now ..jets/steelers must be salivating

I just told my wife 5 minutes ago this was a ridiculously boring game.

Suddenly it's interesting ...

We didn't come here to look for trouble,
We just came here to do
The Super Bowl Shuffle.

The legend of Hanie? :D

If Green Bay ends up losing this game I will be mighty pissed.

Don't worry about it. Just read this thread and you'll find out that the 10-6 Packers are actually a combination of the '85 Bears defense and the '07 Patriots offense. They are absolutely unbeatable, as their regular season record proves.

Hindsight is 20/20. We had the Number #1 offense in football period. If you say u werent on a heroine high after seeing this offense destroy The bears, steelers and jets I have to question if your being honest or just bitter about the ending.

The packers Played well in that game but the pats had shown me nothing in the past 8 weeks to suspect they couldnt produce on that side of the ball.

What this game is showing is that the Pats offense was somewhat smoke and mirrors. In a pass-first offense, with the best QB in football, you can have a hundred Welkers, Branches, Gronkowskis, and Hernandez's, but it will ultimately FAIL without at least one legitimate wideout/deep threat.

Lovie Smith screwed up by not just waiting until the 4th to put Hanie in. He could have just run the ball twice, and that would have ended the 3rd.

No he didn't, had he done that that TD may have never happened.

Yes, from a depth standpoint that wasn't the best move but time is of the essence now.

I want the Bears to win THIS game, but the Packers have a much better shot against the AFC winner, imo.

No he didn't, had he done that that TD may have never happened.

Yes, from a depth standpoint that wasn't the best move but time is of the essence now.

I want the Bears to win THIS game, but the Packers have a much better shot against the AFC winner, imo.

They were running the ball anyway. It was just a bad decision.

Don't worry about it. Just read this thread and you'll find out that the 10-6 Packers are actually a combination of the '85 Bears defense and the '07 Patriots offense. They are absolutely unbeatable, as their regular season record proves.

At the top of their game, they probably have the highest ceiling in the NFL. They had an irritating habit of playing nowhere near the top of their game this year, and the injuries definitely didn't help.

Last edited:
It is so much easier to root for the Bears with Jay out with his menstrual cramps

If they put the ball in his hands and hanie leads this bears team to a win, I could def see a controversy.

i think both the jets and steelers will handle the packers if they hold on. they both will run all over the packer's D and their defense will be much more disruptive than the bears, esp the jets

That play was a classic Willie Mac play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes