PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: Packers at Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urlacher do u know what a ****img lateral is!!!!!!

Every pass rodgers throws is on a rope, great play by urlacher there.

I think these two QBs are trying to make us feel less bad about how Brady played last week. It's working.

After AR just threw that INT, I thought the Bears have just been given a chance.

Then I realised Todd Collins is out there!

I am still amazed Capers did not stay longer here...was it BB letting him go (I know the Pats don't pay a lot to assistants/coordinators) or him leaving on his own?

probably nothing to do with pay. he was Asst Coach here and his system varies from BB so he wouldnt have been DC here.GB was a better opportunity. The money for asst coach is a overblown rumor just because bb grooms inbread coaches.

Well, this game is over. God, I hate the NFC.

Hopefully the Packers can wrap this up. I have no faith in the Bears beating NYJ or PITT, rather not see the AFC win this year sadly.

both jets and steelers defense will be a tough matchup for the packers. i can see rodgers struggling vs both of them.

both jets and steelers defense will be a tough matchup for the packers. i can see rodgers struggling vs both of them.

Yeah, I'm feeling less confident that the Pack can beat either of those teams than I was earlier.

So if James Starks keeps playing the way he's been playing, I wonder what the odds are that Green Bay will be letting Ryan Grant talk to other teams in the offseason?

So if James Starks keeps playing the way he's been playing, I wonder what the odds are that Green Bay will be letting Ryan Grant talk to other teams in the offseason?

Now that is good thinking. Hed be a good pair with BJGE.

What a difference a few weeks makes..

Are you serious? I was at that game live, I saw how good their defense is. We scored 14 points basically through defense and special teams. I was never one who was riding high on this being an unstoppable offense. I saw it stopped right before my eyes, it was never the juggernaut the media and fans made it out to be.

The over-hyping of the Green Bay Packers has begun.

Are you serious? I was at that game live, I saw how good their defense is. We scored 14 points basically through defense and special teams. I was never one who was riding high on this being an unstoppable offense. I saw it stopped right before my eyes, it was never the juggernaut the media and fans made it out to be.

Hindsight is 20/20. We had the Number #1 offense in football period. If you say u werent on a heroine high after seeing this offense destroy The bears, steelers and jets I have to question if your being honest or just bitter about the ending.

The packers Played well in that game but the pats had shown me nothing in the past 8 weeks to suspect they couldnt produce on that side of the ball.

I think the Packers will perform better in Dallas

Despite being from Green Bay, I don't think they do well in the cold

Hanie, 3rd string, time to be a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back