PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: Packers at Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
some strange play calling by the packers

i think both the jets and steelers will handle the packers if they hold on. they both will run all over the packer's D and their defense will be much more disruptive than the bears, esp the jets

Who is your SB pick?

I can honestly say for the first time in his career, Cutler gives his team the best chance to win,,, um by not playing

Don't worry about it. Just read this thread and you'll find out that the 10-6 Packers are actually a combination of the '85 Bears defense and the '07 Patriots offense. They are absolutely unbeatable, as their regular season record proves.

I think for most of us, we need the Packers to be that good simply because we can't stomach the idea of the Steelers or Jets winning the Super Bowl.

jay-cutler-3.jpg

Last edited:
I can honestly say for the first time in his career, Cutler gives his team the best chance to win,,, um by not playing

Chicago would be a dangerous team with a top notch QB

Yahoo front page before Seattle match

Attachments

• Not Warm, Not Fuzzy Cutler 1 13.jpg
    Not Warm, Not Fuzzy Cutler 1 13.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 75
Chicago would be a dangerous team with a top notch QB

I dont completely agree with that. They are light at the RB and WR,TE position, and their OL is not very good

Last edited:
packers celebrating too soon and bears score in 81 secs

I dont completely agree with that. They are light at the RB and WR,TE position, and thereOL is not very good

Agree with you about WR and TE. However, I think Forte is a beast and Taylor a serviceable back up. When it is all said and done, the Bears will be a perennial tease until they have a legitimate QB.

I think for most of us, we need the Packers to be that good simply because we can't stomach the idea of the Steelers or Jets winning the Super Bowl.

I'm a Packers fan for the duration of the season, too. I despise Cutler, so I refuse to root for the Bears.

I just don't buy into the hype. 10-6 teams can win Super Bowls, as we know, but the 10-6 record is almost always reflective of a decent/good, but significantly flawed team.

I've never heard this discussed but watching Rodgers struggle against the Bears reminds me that freezing cold January football requires a solid running game, with blockers that can take on defenders.

You can go back to cold weather Patriot games (I'll eliminate the snow games since those are usually in warmer weather--i.e. 30s) such as Steelers '01, Titans '03, Chargers '07, Jets '10. All these games were played in sub 20 degree weather. Brady was not ON in any of these games. You see QBs all over the league struggling in this weather. You have to be able to run the ball.

Last edited:
If they put the ball in his hands and hanie leads this bears team to a win, I could def see a controversy.

I think it is controversial to have Todd Collins on an NFL roster. He is beyond terrible.

Rodgers had a guy wide open

Don't know why the Bears did not call a timeout after the stopped the Packers on 3rd down.

as much as i hate it..its the jets right now for me. i hope iam wrong.

Ugh.

I think it could be their year as well that's why I'm hoping the packers win. Hanie will get eaten alive by either afc team, atleast the packers are adequate enough on both sides of the ball to give us hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes