PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: Packers at Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
lot of time left ..the bears might tie it

GB D is looking tired

Hanie nice play stepping up on the previous 3rd and 9 first down.
First third down conv. for Chi.
4th and 1

Last edited:
Hindsight is 20/20. We had the Number #1 offense in football period. If you say u werent on a heroine high after seeing this offense destroy The bears, steelers and jets I have to question if your being honest or just bitter about the ending.

The packers Played well in that game but the pats had shown me nothing in the past 8 weeks to suspect they couldnt produce on that side of the ball.

We destroyed the Steelers/Bears because Brady just rapes them and the cover-2. However, the Jets game was because we got them on their heels and they are an emotionally unstable team. The Jets have beaten us 3/5 times in the last two years. Their defense is capable of shutting us down, just like the Packers.

What a great NFC Championship game.

Cutler has been exposed as a wuss of Elle T proportions.

Closer than I thought it would be although it probably would have been a blowout if that heartless Cutler played the entire game. Cutler showed his true colors today. Played like crap until he got injured and then although good enough to ride the bike, couldn't go back into the game. Can anyone think that Brady would miss more than a play in the AFC Championship game if he could walk? Cutler quit on his team earlier this year and unless he has a serious injury, I will say he quit on his team today.

Brady, Brees, Ben,, they all played with injuries. Cutler just gave up.

WTF? if cutler would have played this game would have been a shutout.

Cutler would have only hurt them

Yeah, I was saying the same thing. He wasn't even limping. And, honestly, who doesn't know when they get injured? On top of that, if you don't know when you get hurt then that means that the injury is not that bad and you can play through it. He quit, and I would not be surprised if something comes out in the media in the coming weeks where Bears players and coaches are criticizing Cutler.

Don't forget Rivers played an AFC Championship game without an ACL tendon in one of his knees because he tore it the week before and rather have surgery that would end his post season, he had the entire ACL removed and played without it. Cutler couldn't play with a sore knee.

It was stunning to see Cutler on the bike, then sitting out.
I don't know how he recovers from this.

When the going gets tough, Jay Cutler gets going

... in the opposite direction.

Yeah, I was saying the same thing. He wasn't even limping. And, honestly, who doesn't know when they get injured? On top of that, if you don't know when you get hurt then that means that the injury is not that bad and you can play through it. He quit, and I would not be surprised if something comes out in the media in the coming weeks where Bears players and coaches are criticizing Cutler.

I hope it does, that was just sad leadership

Don't forget Rivers played an AFC Championship game without an ACL tendon in one of his knees because he tore it the week before and rather have surgery that would end his post season, he had the entire ACL removed and played without it. Cutler couldn't play with a sore knee.

and for god sakes look at Farve, and warner, we knocked them silly and they still came back. Cutler is a wuss

Last edited:
It was stunning to see Cutler on the bike, then sitting out.
I don't know how he recovers from this.

Cutler's lack of heart is only matched by his massive ego. I think he will recover just fine because he probably thinks in his mind it only shows how important to Chicago he really is because if he was in the game the Bears would have gonee to the Super Bowl.

Dear Packers,
Please suck less in two weeks. I don't want the Steelers or Jets winning a Super Bowl.

Sincerely,
All Patriots Fans

Congratulations to the Packers, they deserve the NFC. Playing the best football right now in that conference, perhaps the entire league.

Someone as reckless as cutler an injury like that would have only made him worse.

If cutler would have stayed in he would have had a 5+ pick game.

Great effort by the 3rd string QB. Embarrassing display of cowardice by Cutler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes