PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New 2009 NFL Mock Draft Game Discussion Thread

I just selected Unger for the Bengals, I wanted an OT but with the top 6 off the board and not wanting to reach for Loadhoalt or Meredith Unger was the selection. Maybin was also considered, but with Rucker, Odom and Geathers he's not much of a need.

man you guys are fast! :singing:

I'm trying to do my damn taxes over here! :eek:

man you guys are fast! :singing:

I'm trying to do my damn taxes over here! :eek:

:rofl::rofl:

It is all good about the draft order as we are back on track now.

This is going fast as we are all very active users on this board. I may have to do more 7th round scouting if this keeps up, good work guys.

I made sure to do my taxes before this started just so I could focus:p

:rofl::rofl:

It is all good about the draft order as we are back on track now.

This is going fast as we are all very active users on this board. I may have to do more 7th round scouting if this keeps up, good work guys.

I made sure to do my taxes before this started just so I could focus:p

I did my federal months ago, but I put off the state til the last second. :( But it's all good cuz I just got it done :D accurately I hope! :p

Last edited:
Since we are a full day ahead of schedule (April 15th and 16th are completed), how about moving the remaining scheduled picks up a day?

I think we just keep moving along as we have been, and I kind of ignore the schedule to be honest. It seems like we all know we are moving faster than two oversexed fifteen-year-olds!

Ok. Wow sorry about the hectic morning and jumping the gun with the Jags. Its Del Rio man, that guy is wound tight as all hell.

I just wanted to say how excited I was that Butler fell to the Pats. Grabing Beatty with 23 I was praying that one of the others fell to 34 but I thought it could be anyone but Butler. Anyway, I hope the board likes the way its shaking for our beloved team so far and looking ahead to 47 and 58 I really think it can only get better! Ah, perchance, to dream:singing:

Ok. Wow sorry about the hectic morning and jumping the gun with the Jags. Its Del Rio man, that guy is wound tight as all hell.

I just wanted to say how excited I was that Butler fell to the Pats. Grabing Beatty with 23 I was praying that one of the others fell to 34 but I thought it could be anyone but Butler. Anyway, I hope the board likes the way its shaking for our beloved team so far and looking ahead to 47 and 58 I really think it can only get better! Ah, perchance, to dream:singing:

I love the Butler pick! I can't imagine he'll be available at #34 in the real draft, but anything is possible.

Man this mock is like crack to me. It has slowed to a normal human pace and I almost can't take it.

I got a FEVA' and the only prescription is more Mock Draft!

Since we are a full day ahead of schedule (April 15th and 16th are completed), how about moving the remaining scheduled picks up a day?

We could implement a 24 hour rule? If 24 hours have gone by from the last pick that was made sorta thing?

We could implement a 24 hour rule? If 24 hours have gone by from the last pick that was made sorta thing?

That is a really good idea, in my opinion. Then maybe a quick poll or survey of draft gms currently online? (15 minutes to vote or something)

That is a really good idea, in my opinion. Then maybe a quick poll or survey of draft gms currently online? (15 minutes to vote or something)

Well I think we should keep any votes within this thread because the mod doesn't want us littering the board with polls.

ETA: according to broadwayjoe's rules, any of us can step in and make the pick, but I think waiting until Friday morning is a bit ridiculous. So perhaps he will concur with the idea of a 24 hour rule.

Last edited:

I agree, and broadwayjoe could have the deciding vote in case of a tie.

Well I think we should keep any votes within this thread because the mod doesn't want us littering the board with polls.

ETA: according to broadwayjoe's rules, any of us can step in and make the pick, but I think waiting until Friday morning is a bit ridiculous. So perhaps he will concur with the idea of a 24 hour rule.

yeah for sure, didn't mean poll poll more of an informal poll, i am not communicating well due to the crack.

So how may GM's have sent him a PM.

Since this draft is going at a very good pace. I'm going to ask all GM's to check in on a regular time like one each morning afternoon and evening.Also PM your picks to Gomezcat,CanadianPat'sFan in the daytime and to me in the evenings. No way we are going to wait until Friday to continue on.

Last edited:
We are not waiting until Friday to continue on. I will update the listing when I get on a much better computer. Maybe this GM is at work so
please PM them as much as you can we need to continue on.

The only time I'm ever really on is when I'm at work. lol And with the weather we're having now I am kicking myself for taking my vaca last week! :mad:

Last edited:

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back