PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE better than Colts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not as good as the Titans, Steelers and the Bills at the moment. BTW, are we better than San Diego and Denver?

I don't see how you could argue that we are better than San Diego. I don't care what their record is. They should have one more win for what that's worth. Denver, I guess we'll see.

Yeah the Bills suck. Oh wait today they beat the team that kicked the crap out of the Patriots last week.

Logic, people.

San Diego beat us at home.

They had to travel to Buffalo for a 1:00 game. West coast teams traveling east for a 1:00 game are something like 0-10 this year.

We'll sweep Buffalo.

Count me as saying the Colts do not make the playoffs. Next week they play the Titans at home and I don't see the Colts winning. The Colts were lucky they won last week and got a gift against the Vikings.
Meanwhile, I think the Bills will take the East. I was watching that Charger game and kept asking myself WTF were the announcers calling this a trap game for the Chargers. To begin with, I'm not sure the Chargers are the better team and certainly not that dominant to call it a trap. Its early in the schedule but this next week will be very telling as far as the playoff picture is concerned. If the Pats beat Denver I'd have to give them the nod over Indy.

Lol they routed Baltimore 31-3, how is that luck?

Count me as saying the Colts do not make the playoffs. Next week they play the Titans at home and I don't see the Colts winning. The Colts were lucky they won last week and got a gift against the Vikings.

I agree...alot of their wins have been by the skin of their teeth. I think Indy is definitely beatable. After yesterday, I'm more worried about St Louis.

IMHO the Colts are not even going to make the playoffs.
and unless Cassel starts throwing and completing passes longer than 10 yds, neither are the Patriots.

Lol they routed Baltimore 31-3, how is that luck?

And that is the only complete game they've played all year. Without a mental breakdown by the Texans and the Vikings being the Vikings and a Manning comeback, they are looking at 1-5....

Last edited:
San Diego beat us at home.

And it wasn't even close. Miami beat us at home.

I'd bet on the Colts over the Patriots if they played, simply because of the guy the Colts have behind center.

The Colts are going to lay a whipping on the Titans this week I can 100% guarantee you this and Tennessee gets its first loss

NO WAY in hell Indy falls 4 games behind Tennessee,Indy is not very good right now but if you put them in a MUST WIN situation for the division and you have Peyton Manning at the controls,you better believe that team will play with all they got.

Indy wins by AT LEAST 10 in Tennessee this week - Book it

Last edited:
The Colts are going to lay a whipping on the Titans this week I can 100% guarantee you this and Tennessee gets its first loss

NO WAY in hell Indy falls 4 games behind Tennessee,Indy is not very good right now but if you put them in a MUST WIN situation for the division and you have Peyton Manning at the controls,you better believe that team will play with all they got.

I'd take that bet. The Titans defense is very good, the Colts defense in not. Good chance that the Titans can control the clock. Also, these two teams have always played it tough with a margin of victory of a few points, and now it appears Ten. has the upper hand.

NE is better than the colts. enough beating a dead horse :deadhorse:

we will know who is better next month. The question is not about who is better than another team but it's who has a 'better' chance to win a AFC championship.

As long as Cassel is still around, i don't see it happen.

Really?!? I am thinking the Titans may actually rush for more yards than they rushed yesterday. The Titans are the worst match up for the Colts right now. The Titans' strengths are a strong power rushing game and a agressive, physical defense. If I was a Colts fan, the last team in the league I would want the Colts to face right now is the Titans.

I think I would bet more on Manning have a season ending injury at the hands of Haynesworth than the Colts winning by 10. I think the Colts lose big. I don't think they can match up physically with the Titans. I don't know if all 11 guys on defense are strong enough to bring down LenDale White.

Last edited:
Since the Colts DO draft well, I for one am glad they're not 2-4 or worse

Then you must've been in blissful rapture when they started 13-0 in '05.

But seriously, folks, PJ is right: the dolts should be no better than 2-4 right now. Their defense is literally weak, and their offense lacks urgency. It's def. possible that both the NEP & the dolts miss the POs for the first time since 1993.

I agree...alot of their wins have been by the skin of their teeth. I think Indy is definitely beatable. After yesterday, I'm more worried about St Louis.

I wouldn't worry about St. Louis, who have to travel to Foxborough for the first time since 2001. They may have blown their wad vs. Dallas, and Arizona is a joke of a road team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes