PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NCAA National Championship Semis Gameday Thread

Ok Devin Smith needs to be a Patriot

Runs a 4.35, 6 foot 1, perfect at catching the deep ball.

Could we get him in the 5th round?

He has been cleared multiple times of the sexual assault
A certain TE not to be named was cleared of various incidents in Florida as well.

Let's assume he had relations with these accusers. After the first or second allegation, wouldn't this ****** lay low for a while? Nope, this mensa candidate stands up and screams sexually provocative obscenities in a very public setting, numerous times (if I'm not mistaken) throughout a day.

Whoops, Captain "Can't Touch This" knows better. Can't wait to see this jerk get hung out to dry by the new and untested conduct policy. Suspend at allegations and wait until the legal system works itself out right? How long after draft day until five other women start making claims? Or maybe they have good lawyers who know to wait until this idiot gets paid to start filling claims and suits...

He has been cleared multiple times of the sexual assault
No, he wasn't "cleared" multiple times. Neither the Tallahassee PD nor FSU performed anything resembling an actual investigation. Read the Times article.

Why the hell are college football games so long.. This is going to push 4 hours

Wow that should have been a pick

Ok Devin Smith needs to be a Patriot

Runs a 4.35, 6 foot 1, perfect at catching the deep ball.

Could we get him in the 5th round?

I doubt he'd last till rd 5, especially if he runs a sub 4.4 at the combine. But I'd love to see him in a Pats uniform.

a1re the Bama collars getting a little wee bit tight?

#2 blown out and #1 getting blown out. Thank god for the new playoffs.

Amari Cooper is frustrated with his QB Sammy Stiffington...

I can't see either one of these defenses standing up to Oregon.

Last edited:
what a bowl game. every game except the 2nd half of oregon/noles has been great.

My thoughts exactly. It's about time these schools earn their reputations.

I doubt he'd last till rd 5, especially if he runs a sub 4.4 at the combine. But I'd love to see him in a Pats uniform.

I don't see him ranked high on a lot of websites. Last one I checked had him ranked as the 38th WR prospect. Perhaps this game will boost his stock thoug

Edit - Nevermind. My bad. Seems to be projected as a 2nd-3rd round guy

At the end of the first quarter everyone was saying Ohio State was done. Why are people trying to paint this game as a blowout?

Oregon was #2 and did the blowing out

At the end of the first quarter everyone was saying Ohio State was done. Why are people trying to paint this game as a blowout?

Ohio State scored 28 points in a row. I think that post was made before Alabama made it 28-34.

Ohio State scored 28 points in a row. I think that post was made before Alabama made it 28-34.
still, two scores is hardly a blowout

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back