PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My Prediction on Twitter To Bedard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Tebow in twenty years..------------------------------->
jimmy-swaggart-1988.jpg

You couldn't be more wrong, Swaggert uses religion to enrich himself, Tebow donated most his signing bonus to charity and his foundation is building a children's hospital in the Philippines.

That said he is not a good QB but a very good football player.

Sorry. If Tebow was working as hard as this guy claims, then he'd have surpassed Mark Sanchez with ease as the Jets QB. That didn't happen. So, you'll forgive me if I give no credibility to Mr. Noel Mazzone.

By all accounts, Tebow's mechanics are as horrible as ever and his footwork in the pocket is a joke..

As I stated earlier his body type precludes him EVER being an efficient thrower mechanically.

Michael Jordan a great athlete and winner was unable to master hitting the curve ball, I assure wasn't from a lack of effort.

BTW TFB will never be a NT regardless of effort due to having the wrong body type....

He isn't a hard worker. He hasn't evolved. His horrendous mechanics are still the same as when he first came into the NFL.

Where do you infer he isn't a hard worker from?

M Jordan was unable to hit the curve ball was this because he wasn't a hard worker?

Really?

Sorry. If Tebow was working as hard as this guy claims, then he'd have surpassed Mark Sanchez with ease as the Jets QB. That didn't happen. So, you'll forgive me if I give no credibility to Mr. Noel Mazzone.

By all accounts, Tebow's mechanics are as horrible as ever and his footwork in the pocket is a joke..

what give's you any idea that the jets would bench Sanchez for a better player? McElroy came in and won them a game an they promptly demoted him back to 3rd string.

For the absolute vet minimum I guess it's worth a look. But I think him having an impact here is a longshot. We are going to be stacked at TE and RB next year, hard to see him passing Ballard or Demps and even they are no guarantees to be on the team, especially if Woodhead is re-signed. The wildcat has no place in this offense. When Brady is your QB, as long as he's healthy he should field 100% of the meaningful snaps. So it's tough to see him having a role here despite him being a great teammate. He'd be much better off with a team that can utilize him better.

I love Tebow but I don't think the Patriots need him. Where would he play?

now I know why they had that press conference in NJ to announce the "GROUND and POUND" offense...I just never thought of the "ground" in that context...in retrospect, the Rats signed the perfect QB...why didn't they follow through???

You should read that article, it's hilarious.

I'd love to have tebow for 2 games against the jest and score a td each. First woodhead, now tebow. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back