PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My man love for Brady scares me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching Brady play ... but he is not in my fave 5 ... maybe top 10 but definitely not top 5.

Now you got me curious, what are your top 5?

Everyday that passes my man love for brady just keep growing stronger and stronger. should I start to worry? Am I the only one out there that have uncontrolable man love for Brady.

attachment.php

As long as you don't express it like these two love-birds, we can accept you. But know this, there definately IS something wrong with that!:rolleyes:

Like I stated in another thread, if I was Brady, I'd publicly request that those who want to express their infatuation with him be women only. Can you imagine the number of letters he gets from men who express their love for him...whoo, I don't envy that!

i don't see a problem

he's arguably the best qb in the history of the NFL

(49er fans can argue with that)

the playoff streak he started his career on is simply amazing and will more than likely never be repeated.

i don't see a problem

he's arguably the best qb in the history of the NFL

(49er fans can argue with that)

the playoff streak he started his career on is simply amazing and will more than likely never be repeated.

Ok JC, now you're beginning to sound like your from California;) I didn't mind the first Brady man-love thread, but this is #25 since I've been a member...they tend you make you nervous after a while:eek:

Ok JC, now you're beginning to sound like your from California;) I didn't mind the first Brady man-love thread, but this is #25 since I've been a member...they tend you make you nervous after a while:eek:
great players will be loved for the feats they perform lol

as long as the poster isn't stalking said athlete, or have some kind of sick fantasy in their heads about said person, it's all good

like that tanqueray guy says ...everything in moderation baby!

Are we in Provincetown?

Patriots cheerleaders, anyone?

Are we in Provincetown?

Patriots cheerleaders, anyone?

great players will be loved for the feats they perform lol

as long as the poster isn't stalking said athlete, or have some kind of sick fantasy in their heads about said person, it's all good

like that tanqueray guy says ...everything in moderation baby!

The tangueray guy is another who makes men nervous. My guess is he is supposed to appeal to female consumers...at least that is what I hope:confused:

Now you got me curious, what are your top 5?

Harrison
Wilfork
Bruschi
Warren
Seau

I'm into the guys causing pain.

Quote from article posted about what announcers really mean:
"Tom Brady is a beautiful, beautiful man, perfect in every way. I wish I could be him. I wish I could live inside his cleft chin forever, subsisting on nothing but his stubble, dried aftershave and the saliva of supermodels."

be loud and proud of your man love for everything brady :p

This thread seems to be leaning towards gayness IMO.......:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand