PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Most Footballs "A Few Ticks Under"

Then what about all the science threads?

No kidding at all. Ian had to create an entire new forum just for the cry babies who couldn't stop obsessing over this topic.

But I'm the bad guy for dropping in and saying sack up. There wouldn't have been this much outrage had they lost that game.
No disrespect meant here but we all as pats should be able to discuss whatever we want and like it or not it's been huge discussion across the country this last 2 weeks, so no problem with another forum being created for those who still want to talk about it because some are done, it doesn't make these people cry babies as you say. It's in a whole different spot now.if you don't like it why not just stay out of there?

I look forward to this kensil guy getting fired cause you know.. integrity of the league right? This **** is getting more and more obvious about what happened.

I know it won't work like this with the NFL, but if the Colts stuck a needle in that ball to measure it before turning it over to the NFL, then that should invalidate any attempt to use that ball as evidence.

How does this work with physics if they started at 12.5?

Goodell has damaged his relationship with his biggest supporter, Robert Kraft. With many scandals like Ray Rice and now this, his time is nearing it's end. If he is not fired, his contract certainly won't be extended.

Goodell has ****ed up too many times.

It doesn't. The refs never used a gauge. It couldn't be more obvious now.

The physics is sound and would apply to any psi, whether it was 2.5 or 100.5.

Nobody knows what the balls started with because it was never actually reported by the NFL and no one probably actually measured. The word 'gauged' can be taken to be literal or figurative.

12.5 was assumed because that's what the Patriots asked for.

Too much mis-information. I had heard that the officials pumped all balls to 13 PSI, even if requesting 12.5 PSI or 13.5 PSI. Then, I heard otherwise.

I just hope when the official report is out, that this specific information is provided: Exactly what is the PSI the officials pumped up the Patriots footballs.

A good point I've seen on Twitter is that, assuming the intercepted ball is the only one that measured 2 psi under, and was the only ball in the NFL possession (see Rappaport) that this, and maybe the Colts and not the NFL, were the source of the initial leaks to that Indy hack and Mort.

No disrespect meant here but we all as pats should be able to discuss whatever we want and like it or not it's been huge discussion across the country this last 2 weeks, so no problem with another forum being created for those who still want to talk about it because some are done, it doesn't make these people cry babies as you say. It's in a whole different spot now.if you don't like it why not just stay out of there?

Respect. I came here to tell everyone to chill the eff out. I'm still here because I'm being quoted.

What about them? Palm Beach calculated a 1.1 drop in PSI, which corresponds to the 5 other balls.

Someone else mentioned that the others might not have been used, they might have been kept dry and warm in the bag.

Then what about all the science threads?

Respect. I came here to tell everyone to chill the eff out. I'm still here because I'm being quoted.
Yeah, that's why you're still here, or why you were here in the first place.

What about them? Palm Beach calculated a 1.1 drop in PSI, which corresponds to the 5 other balls.

Someone else mentioned that the others might not have been used, they might have been kept dry and warm in the bag.
Makes sense, I misread that 11 of 12 were only a 'tick' under.

Thanks!

Rapoport confirmed that the ball "significantly" under the minimum was the one ball in Colts' possession. I actually think Goodell could redeem himself if this investigation uncovered Irsay being involved with tampering. The penalty would be far worse than spygate.

Yeah, that's why you're still here, or why you were here in the first place.

I'm being quoted over and over again and I'm addressing the comments. I was originally hear to tell people to stop crying, we have a super bowl to enjoy. Do you disagree with my assessment? Its all in writing.

I'm being quoted over and over again and I'm addressing the comments. I was originally hear to tell people to stop crying, we have a super bowl to enjoy. Do you disagree with my assessment? Its all in writing.
In multiple places, I might add. The only one crying is you. Everyone else is discussing the biggest topic in sports. I'm sorry that you got lost and accidentally found yourself in the peons forum. I'm even more sorry that you apparently can't find your way out, seeing as you just hate it so much.

Get that man a compass!

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back