PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Most Footballs "A Few Ticks Under"

.....and what if the ONLY ball that was under 2 lbs psi is the same ball the COLTS turned in to the league??

Well....well....well......how the worm has turned.

Enjoy your visit to Indy Ted "Leaky" Wells.

Now Florio on NBC says that the football PSI were logged at halftime of both the colts and patriots.

Harbaugh denies any involvement in tipping off the colts or nfl

Rapoport confirmed that the ball "significantly" under the minimum was the one ball in Colts' possession. I actually think Goodell could redeem himself if this investigation uncovered Irsay being involved with tampering. The penalty would be far worse than spygate.

Actually the penalty should be about the same as Spygate was, what needs to change is the Spygate penalty that was imposed on the Pats needs to be lessened severely.

For example, Pats get got a 3rd round pick this year, that is ballpark with other penalties imposed, and they get their stolen #1 pick back THIS year, with the pick added around the 10-15 slot.

In multiple places, I might add. The only one crying is you. Everyone else is discussing the biggest topic in sports. I'm sorry that you got lost and accidentally found yourself in the peons forum. I'm even more sorry that you apparently can't find your way out, seeing as you just hate it so much.

Get that man a compass!

Which one of my posts does it seem like I'm crying? All I see is a bunch of pats fans dancing. I don't let the media control my emotions. I don't dance every time a new deflated football article appears.

I came hear to say stop dancing when the media tella you to dance and enjoy the game. I'll also leave the thread that way because your responses have gotten silly.

Which one of my posts does it seem like I'm crying? All I see is a bunch of pats fans dancing. I don't let the media control my emotions. I don't dance every time a new deflated football article appears.

I came hear to say stop dancing when the media tella you to dance and enjoy the game. I'll also leave the thread that way because your responses have gotten silly.
Don't forget to gas up.

Pride, your just repeating yourself and it is tedious.

Tonight, the Pats are about to teach all the haters in the media, fan bases, and the league a big lesson called "DON'T **** WITH US!!!" :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Guys, I am the only one who sees this new leak very troubling to the Patriots? How did the Pats have 30 balls in circulation with the ref's initial? There was only supposed to be 24 balls in total. The knew allegation might be that the guy swap the balls with old game balls by Anderson.

Guys, I am the only one who sees this new leak very troubling to the Patriots? How did the Pats have 30 balls in circulation with the ref's initial? There was only supposed to be 24 balls in total. The knew allegation might be that the guy swap the balls with old game balls by Anderson.
Not really. The refs are responsible for ensuring all balls are up to spec. The fact that they were slightly below 12.5 PSI can mean 100s of things (see BB presser).

I don't think the # of balls in circulation is damning at all.

Rapoport confirmed that the ball "significantly" under the minimum was the one ball in Colts' possession. I actually think Goodell could redeem himself if this investigation uncovered Irsay being involved with tampering. The penalty would be far worse than spygate.

This is what's going to happen.

The NFL is going to fine the Patriots based on a preponderance of the evidence.

Then Kraft is going to have a 2 minute news conference and he's going to take no questions.

He'll say, "Behind me you see enhanced video of the Colts equipment manager tampering with the ball that jackson intercepted. He hands it over the the Colts GM Grigson and Mr. Kensil from the NFL. The Colts tampered with the ball. This is why it was underinflated to that extent. I reject the NFL's fine and will never pay it, I insist this evidence (which the investigators deliberately overlooked as the NFL office tried to pin it on us) shows who the real culprits are, and I am fully confident that once the NFL offices are cleared out of current employees and the commissioner's contract is expunged that the new administrator's of our league will issue a punishment to the true malefactor. By the way, I look forward to future negotiations with our cable network partners."

Has there been a Deflategate thread where you haven't popped in to say how much you don't care?

I think he meant to tell everyone that they're acting like gossip hounds on this....and God knows, many here NEEDED to be reminded that what other fans think of the Patriots doesn't matter.

The reality is, those who hate the Patriots and think they cheat, will continue to believe that and as Patriots fans, we shouldn't care. If our "feelings" get hurt, that's on us, no one else.

And...BTW....my "feelings" haven't been hurt and not every child deserves a trophy! :D

NE has more than 24 because Anderson did at least one reg season NE home game.

Can we even depend on the league to properly investigate this? If Mike Kensil is involved in this then we have an actual NFL league official conspiring to torpedo their flagship franchise when they are supposed to represent the entire league.

How does this get resolved? Do the owners need to fire everyone in the NFL league offices and start over?

If so, under the circumstances, anyone with ties to the Rats organization should not be considered as a potential hire.

Maybe we can bring Paul Tagliabue back to oversee the restructuring.

NE has more than 24 because Anderson did at least one reg season NE home game.
I know that, but only 24 were approved to be used. 12 actual and 12 reserve just in case.

Now Florio on NBC says that the football PSI were logged at halftime of both the colts and patriots.
so who do you believe, Florio, a journalist or Blandino, an actual league official?

so who do you believe, Florio, a journalist or Blandino, an actual league official?

Roger Goodell and Mike Kensil are both league officials too.

Just sayin'

I know that, but only 24 were approved to be used. 12 actual and 12 reserve just in case.
They didn't say they used 30 balls. I think his point was just that the balls were not retained as evidence. They were returned to the team into normal circulation. Now as they try to go back and investigate they have 6 extra balls because nobody tracked which balls were used. Even if they find a low ball, they can't say if it's a ball from a month ago.

I think he meant to tell everyone that they're acting like gossip hounds on this....and God knows, many here NEEDED to be reminded that what other fans think of the Patriots doesn't matter.

The reality is, those who hate the Patriots and think they cheat, will continue to believe that and as Patriots fans, we shouldn't care. If our "feelings" get hurt, that's on us, no one else.

And...BTW....my "feelings" haven't been hurt and not every child deserves a trophy! :D
I'm pretty sure he came in here to claim some moral high ground. Which is why it was stupid.

But, if we're going to monitor what other posters should/should not be talking about, I'm certain there will be plenty of volunteers.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back