PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss, WWW, Edelman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edleman is working out well in the slot, but the only way those 3 are on the field at the same time is if Welker takes Galloway's spot. Galloway should have been cut in camp. Welker is fast enough, and it could cause the other team fits...Also, about WRs...
1-Why all the problems in the red zone? Cant Moss do a fade corner??
2-Kelly Washington caught about 60 yds and a TD today? Aiken anyone??
3-Its hard for ANY rookie WR(even first round locks)to make an impact. To think a rookie can come off a serious injury and make the starting lineup....dumb.
4-Someone, anyone call Moss Alligator arms just once. There is an obvious reason he hasnt caught a "jump ball" since the 07 season, wish I knew why.

Is that the 3 receiver set we'll be seeing later this year?

I wouldn't mind.

I vote Edelman over Gaff any day of the week. Once the chemistry is there with TFB

I wouldn't mind.

I vote Edelman over Gaff any day of the week. Once the chemistry is there with TFB

The Edelman-Brady chemistry seems pretty good so far, all things considered. Sometime later this season we may look back at WWW's absence today as a blessing.

Not sure where the Galloway hate is coming from, but he had a potential 100 yard, 1 TD day had Brady not thrown a deep pass late. He'll be good enough in the long run.

absolutely agree with this. Galloway looked better today than he has since TC. Lets just hope he, and TFB continue to improve that timing.

I don't get why everyone is being so tough on Galloway. Yeah he did drop a couple of passes and so has every other receiver for the last 2 weeks coincodence I don't think so but I seen him WIDE open for 2 touchdowns and brady missed him one on the play where Lito shepard was allowed to make a diving breakup because the ball hung in the air and the other where he broke to the middle of the fieldon a post and no one was within 10 yards of him and Brady threw it to the sidelines instead and alot of the other passes to him were bad passes just like alot of the passes to Moss were bad passes.

absolutely agree with this. Galloway looked better today than he has since TC. Lets just hope he, and TFB continue to improve that timing.

I don't get why everyone is being so tough on Galloway. Yeah he did drop a couple of passes and so has every other receiver for the last 2 weeks coincodence I don't think so but I seen him WIDE open for 2 touchdowns and brady missed him one on the play where Lito shepard was allowed to make a diving breakup because the ball hung in the air and the other where he broke to the middle of the fieldon a post and no one was within 10 yards of him and Brady threw it to the sidelines instead and alot of the other passes to him were bad passes just like alot of the passes to Moss were bad passes.

Are you guys neighbors?

To me when Galloway is on his A-Game then he's good. Its just so far.... well he's been inconsistent at best. Hopefully he'll step it up after this week and start showing up what he is made of.

Last edited:
First off, I am so happy to see I am not the only one who isnt calling for Galloways head! Second, week one apparently the coaches were impressed with his crisp route running which kept other receivers open! Third, Galloway was second on the team today in receiving and edelman was first so that mean's to other coaches that they have 4 receivers they have to respect! lets not start yacking about his drops cuz first everyone had drops including edelman his drops could also of translated into td's, so quit trying to blame everything on galloway! Brady is flat out not in sync with any of the receivers right now!

also Galloway didnt see many balls thrown his way in either pre season or week one so let him shake off the rust!

I don't get why everyone is being so tough on Galloway. Yeah he did drop a couple of passes and so has every other receiver for the last 2 weeks coincodence I don't think so but I seen him WIDE open for 2 touchdowns and brady missed him one on the play where Lito shepard was allowed to make a diving breakup because the ball hung in the air and the other where he broke to the middle of the field on a post and no one was within 10 yards of him and Brady threw it to the sidelines instead and alot of the other passes to him were bad passes just like alot of the passes to Moss were bad passes.

Are you guys neighbors?

No were not neighbors, and it was clear that some misses to Galloway was clearly on Brady as I pointed out in another thread and was highlighted by NBC's Football America but everyone's calling for Galloway's head like Moss, Welker, Faulk, Edelman, Watson, and Morris haven't dropped mutiple passes in the last 2 weeks.:eek:

No were not neighbors, and it was clear that some misses to Galloway was clearly on Brady as I pointed out in another thread and was highlighted by NBC's Football America but everyone's calling for Galloway's head like Moss, Welker, Faulk, Edelman, Watson, and Morris haven't dropped mutiple passes in the last 2 weeks.:eek:

Liking Edelman more than Galloway isn't necessarily hating on Galloway.

:confused: If you KNOW we're not neighbors, than that means you know my identity.....:eek: that means my cover is blown, and people will now know that im really,,,,,,,Ernie Adams :D

So, two guys from Nashville up all night posting on Patsfans, but not neighbors. Sure, that ain't suspicious at all.:cool:

LOL - but only 3 spots below Jesus!

Tough to beat Jesus from what I hear. Something to do with his Dad being God and all perhaps?

So, two guys from Nashville up all night posting on Patsfans, but not neighbors. Sure, that ain't suspicious at all.:cool:

Technically, i dont live in Nashville. Where i live, we call it,,,, L.A. :D

Tough to beat Jesus from what I hear. Something to do with his Dad being God and all perhaps?

Yeah, I mean my dad is OK, but it's tough to compete with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News