PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss to Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironwasp

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
In an unprecedented move announced at the very last minute on a trade deadline day of unprecedented hype and inactivity, the Rolling Stones announced the signing of Moss.

In what is believed to be the first time that a rolling stone has gathered moss, NFL wide receiver Randy has joined the aging rockers after fighting a losing battle to breathe life into Crazy Al and the Zeros.

"I just want to win, baby," said Moss. "And Mick and Keith offer me that."

The Stones are believed to have sent Crazy Al a fourth row seat in the Los Angeles Coliseum for the opening date of their next tour, during which Randy Moss is expected to play second fiddle...

ironwasp said:
In an unprecedented move announced at the very last minute on a trade deadline day of unprecedented hype and inactivity, the Rolling Stones announced the signing of Moss.

In what is believed to be the first time that a rolling stone has gathered moss, NFL wide receiver Randy has joined the aging rockers after fighting a losing battle to breathe life into Crazy Al and the Zeros.

"I just want to win, baby," said Moss. "And Mick and Keith offer me that."

The Stones are believed to have sent Crazy Al a fourth row seat in the Los Angeles Coliseum for the opening date of their next tour, during which Randy Moss is expected to play second fiddle...

The Stones are rolling much slower these days if at all.

I'm not surprised they were able to gather Moss in their present state.

Reportedly, Keith was so excited he fell out of a coconut tree and landed on his head again. Fortunately, no vital organs were affected.

These reports are erroneous. It simply was rumored that MOSS was seen ROLLING a joint with plans of getting STONED again, after Oakland's abysmal showing in Denver Sunday night. Has nothing to do with Mick, Keith and the boys.

Last edited:
The great hookups of all-time...

Montana to Rice...

Marino to Duper...

Jagger to Moss...

No more running for the shelter of his mother's little helper...

ADPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft