PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Locker Room Reaction To Moss Trade (Crumpler, Welker & Wilfork)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious a whole other thread got started based on me pulling someone's chain because i didn't think Wes should be saying he was pissed at Moss and the team and basically throwing a fit....

especially since I just watched it and he didn't say a damned thing, same as everyone else.

That's what makes this place so much fun sometimes.:D

Next was Wes Welker. This was really fascinating. Wes was clearly pissed and wasn't afraid to show it. Not at the coach. Not at the Pats. He was pissed at Randy Moss. Said he felt disappointed by Randy. Seems that Moss was acting all the team player before games while in the background knowing he wanted to be somewhere else and had asked for a trade. You may say this was professional of Moss to keep the trade news away from his team mates and not let it be an issue. However, Wes was clearly ticked off and it was good to see a player on the Pats not just rolling out the usual party line. Good on you Wes !

You wildly overstated that, I just saw it. That was nothing, and mostly mind reading on your part. Guess you never saw the Lawyer Milloy locker room the year we played one of our worst games ever and went on to the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes