PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss' Legal Team: Woman Victim of "Consensual Horseplay"

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I want $10 million dollars from the dry cleaners, for ruining my suit.

It's Patriots Forum dude, not Penthouse Forum. Easy confusion.

That would explain the weird responses I got when I posted "How can we get good penetration on Sunday?" on what I thought was PatsFans. :eek:

That would explain the weird responses I got when I posted "How can we get good penetration on Sunday?" on what I thought was PatsFans. :eek:

Deep into the red zone!:rocker:

Given he went to Florida on a bye to see her, I'm going to assume it's likely.

The post by "Frank in SA" on the Planet says "Does go back to Marshall. and when you run into a friend you've known for 11 years, someone you hadn't seen for a while, would you (that's the "anyone" you) expect something like this?"

Which implies that he may not gone to Florida to see her, that he ran into her there. But that's speculation on my part. I just wanted to point out that "Given he went to Florida on a bye to see her" is also speculation and quite possibly wrong. So any conclusions that may spring from that are shaky.

So Florida is A) the place where old people go to mess up elections and then die and B) Athletes go to get in trouble.

Well when you're talking about negligence, I think you'd need someone who had an obligation to be careful, but because they weren't careful they caused damage to someone else.

Where's the obligation to be careful in horesplay?
And when you look at the damages, the finger that came up with a negative x-ray, where IS the damage?

If you break it down that way, this woman sounds like she's entitled to just about nothing.
Ok maybe she should get something for the pain of jarring her finger, but certainly nothing close to the $500,000 her lawyer is demanding.

It's like if I accidentally backed up and bumped into your car, but your car didn't even get a scratch. You might have been pissed that I bumped your car, and I was wrong to bump your car, but you would get $0 or nominal damages in court because there was no actual damage done.

I know nothing about the law, maybe there's a lawyer around who can help, but couldn't she say it was negligence? His actions ("accident" as he's said a million times) caused her injury. I think that would hold up, but it seems as though she felt there's no way she would get a half million damages on that in court, which is why she chose this other way...

If she's pissed and she filed a TRO, I understand that, but at that point she had a lawyer so I think it was some sort of strategy. Doesn't make much sense, but whatever.

Last edited:
So Florida is A) the place where old people go to mess up elections and then die and B) Athletes go to get in trouble.

You forgot that it is the #1 telemarketer fraud state in the nation.

Why the hell did Randy wait until today to let an actual lawer talk about this? This just spreads out the circus atmosphere for another freaking day.

No news is good news randy, please no more.

Why the hell did Randy wait until today to let an actual lawer talk about this? This just spreads out the circus atmosphere for another freaking day.

I disagree. Though an amateur, surprisingly, Randy handled this waaaayyyyy better in the public eye than Roger Clemens did.

I agree with this:

07:48 PM, Jan 16, 2008:

The Anti-Clemens

(Boston Globe Staff Photo / Barry Chin)

No Waiting to Speak, No Rusty Lawyers, No Third-Party Statements, No Legal Strategies, No Conflicting Accounts, No Mike Wallace Lap Dances
Just an Immediate, Look-the-World-in-the-Eye Denial

Moss: 'Allegations Are False'

www.bostondirtdogs.com

Wasn't the radio link posted here originally from yesterday afternoon?

I disagree. Though an amateur, surprisingly, Randy handled this waaaayyyyy better in the public eye than Roger Clemens did.

I agree with this:

07:48 PM, Jan 16, 2008:

The Anti-Clemens

(Boston Globe Staff Photo / Barry Chin)

No Waiting to Speak, No Rusty Lawyers, No Third-Party Statements, No Legal Strategies, No Conflicting Accounts, No Mike Wallace Lap Dances
Just an Immediate, Look-the-World-in-the-Eye Denial

Moss: 'Allegations Are False'

www.bostondirtdogs.com

Fine, but why wait until TODAY to have the lawyer release a statement? Randy does his thing yesterday. Then two hours later the lawyer does his thing.

Maybe I'm over reacting, but no more Randy. Christ you don't think this is distracting him and the team?

Now with our luck this psycho gold digging lacrosse whore Rochelle Washington will have a statement tomorrow. I guess I should just accept this is gonna be spread out, and focus on the Chargers.

Just FYI, the Chargers fans in their forum are joking about how pathletic the Pats fans are, they have a direct link to his thread as an example.

Doesn't surprise me. Pat's fans assume because this team is smart, so are we... Half the posters in these threads never read before posting, and half of the rest get their panties in a bunch over something not directly related to the incident at hand and digress into moral or legal hijack mode...

Well, glad I read through the crap. To recap as relates only to Randy's legal situation, I now know her finger was hurt in some sort of horeplay, though not badly, he tried to convince her there was nothing wrong with it a little ice therapy wouldn't cure, which the x-rays seemed to bear out, Randy was having dinner and watching a game at her house because she was an old friend from Marshall he's know for years who invited him over, whom his family apparently knows as well, probably including the mother of his children whom he never did marry although he is obviously providing for them though not residing in the same state even in the off season...

And she was ambulatory and still breathing when he left the house - at least well enough to make some phone calls and hatch an extortion plan...

I doubt the TRO will be upheld and I doubt Randy will even appear in court as a result. And not only has this bimbo lost a friend, she is toying with losing her house to legal fees once the post season is behind us...because Randy's lawyer will bury her. So I doubt she proceeds once she comes to that realization. She is either a latent sociopath or she got some REAL bad advice from a former bartender turned radio news babe and some skanky lawyer someone introduced her to.

BTW for those of you with short memories - nothing distracts this team. Just the easily distractable fan base.

Fine, but why wait until TODAY to have the lawyer release a statement? Randy does his thing yesterday. Then two hours later the lawyer does his thing.

Maybe I'm over reacting, but no more Randy. Christ you don't think this is distracting him and the team?

It you read Tomase it seems no, getting everything into the open has actually helped. And as I posted just before your latest post, the lawyer radio interview WAS yesterday after Randy did his interview.

One thing I am happy about in this whole affair...

I am very glad it was
her finger
and not
Randy's finger!

Now with our luck this psycho gold digging lacrosse whore Rochelle Washington will have a statement tomorrow. I guess I should just accept this is gonna be spread out, and focus on the Chargers.

AQctually, by addressing it directly and confifdently, it was defused a lot quicker than if he "Clemensed Up". It would have been MUCH more of a storm today if he hadn't been proactive. It was risky, but I can't see how his words damaged him yesterday.

AQctually, by addressing it directly and confifdently, it was defused a lot quicker than if he "Clemensed Up". It would have been MUCH more of a storm today if he hadn't been proactive. It was risky, but I can't see how his words damaged him yesterday.

I don't think I've ever heard someone say "Y'all" so much in my life in one sitting. :D

Originally Posted by BrianPat
Just FYI, the Chargers fans in their forum are joking about how pathletic the Pats fans are, they have a direct link to his thread as an example.

How many of the 19 Charger fans in existence or on the internet today?

If a tree falls in the middle of the forest with no one around to hear..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes