PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss' Legal Team: Woman Victim of "Consensual Horseplay"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone hit the link and hear the interview with Moss' Lawyer? [snip] According to the attorney, It was her FINGER! It was not even cut or fractured. Her attorney advised her to go to the hospital the next day and all they know is that the x-rays were negative. She ended up with a splint on her finger. This is the extent that Moss' side knows from the Rachelle Washington lawyer extortion attempt. She never even claimed that he hit her.

Looking back at the affidavit, I'm now reasonably convinced that not even she is claiming that thing that hurt her was a "battery," although she sort of alleges that because the form made her.

I think that what she's alleging was the "battery" was some type of post-accident attempt on his part to keep her from seeking medical treatment, which is also the thing that she says makes her fearful.

Which is so flatly absurd if she actually got medical treatment.

Actual information, how 'bout that!

Just want to highlight this:

With thanks to a Planet poster, here's a radio interview Randy's attorney:

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18...Radio&PCAST_TITLE=Dan_Barreiro_-_KFAN_AM_1130

Some quotes:

"He was in her home, had dinner, watched a playoff game, there was some horseplay that took place, consensual horseplay. In the course of that, she got her finger hurt. She's never even claimed that he hit her.

"He left the home within 45 minutes to an hour after this happened. He helped her put ice on her finger."

My theory is him not paying for the hospital visit, probably led to this. Probably if he just paid for that, everything would be fine. She probably feels that since he is loaded, he should've paid for the hospital visit, especially if he was partly at fault for her having to go to the hospital.

What is "this" in your first sentence?

If the answer is "the restraining order," it's extortion.

If she would have filed the restraining order anway, it's not. If that's your theory, I have a large bridge to sell you.

"He was in her home, had dinner, watched a playoff game, there was some horseplay that took place, consensual horseplay. In the course of that, she got her finger hurt. She's never even claimed that he hit her.

"He left the home within 45 minutes to an hour after this happened. He helped her put ice on her finger."

That's good to hear. :)

Last edited:
Did anyone hit the link and hear the interview with Moss' Lawyer?

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/182...-_KFAN_AM_1130

According to the attorney, It was her FINGER! It was not even cut or fractured. Her attorney advised her to go to the hospital the next day and all they know is that the x-rays were negative. She ended up with a splint on her finger. This is the extent that Moss' side knows from the Rachelle Washington lawyer extortion attempt. She never even claimed that he hit her.

I can't listen to it now, but does his lawyer say anything about what they expect her side to do next? Is Randy going to be at that hearing?

God, I hope Randy's version is correct. It does make sense, because he was going on and on about an "accident" and he even said that when we knew what it was everyone would "laugh." If he was guilty of beating her up, I imagine he would just deny any physical contact whatsoever.

I beg to differ. His "Grow up, how old are you! 4th grade wants it logic back! Who cares what you think!" comments were dripping in fresh unadulterated maturity.

In case you missed it, me asking how old you are had to do with you referring to an Internet cliche, when that insult's been around since before I was a kid.

But now I know that looking down my nose at other people and dishing out approval as I see fit is preferable to waiting and seeing what's actually going on.

You 'jump in' berating someone for stating that they don't approve of adultery. You are then complaining that I'm 'jumping in'.

Logic can be fun. You should try it.

A) I didn't complain, even a little.

B) Your second paragraph was mature, and so very different from the "A fourth-grader called..." thing!

My theory is him not paying for the hospital visit, probably led to this. Probably if he just paid for that, everything would be fine. She probably feels that since he is loaded, he should've paid for the hospital visit, especially if he was partly at fault for her having to go to the hospital.

Cut the crap. He wouldn't pay for the hospital visit, so now she wants half a million?

You're assuming a LOT here. I see it as garden variety trash seeing dollar signs. Happens all the time to athletes, it happened here before...Terry Glenn (peeing on the limo) and the false rape allegations against Willie McGinest and Lawyer Milloy.

But now I know that looking down my nose at other people and dishing out approval as I see fit is preferable to waiting and seeing what's actually going on.

I said I did not like the sounds of it, and would not approve if what I perceived to be happening was true.

Were you able to comprehend my first post?

A) I didn't complain, even a little.

B) Your second paragraph was mature, and so very different from the "A fourth-grader called..." thing!

I defended someone you were berating for no good reason. You responded as a typical idiot, rather than with anything approaching a mature post. Now, run away and go play with your binkie.

Looking back at the affidavit, I'm now reasonably convinced that not even she is claiming that thing that hurt her was a "battery," although she sort of alleges that because the form made her.

I think that what she's alleging was the "battery" was some type of post-accident attempt on his part to keep her from seeking medical treatment, which is also the thing that she says makes her fearful.

Which is so flatly absurd if she actually got medical treatment.

It's pretty apparent to me that her attorney had her get the restraining order for leverage in order to get money. That would explain the delay in obtaining the order. Why wait any period of time if you are in fear? Why get an order days later against a guy that lives 1200 miles away and will be nowhere near you in the forseeable future?

Why? Money.

wow this is such a non-story it's not even funny. I feel bad for Randy if what his lawyer says is true. Just goes to show that life as a celebrity makes you a target, and you can't really trust anyone, which is why they are so guarded.

I'm disgusted at how ignorant so many of you are. You are ripping up Disco for the most ******ed thing I have ever seen. If any player on the Patriots had an affair or sexually abused a woman (I'm not saying either specifically happened in this case), you wouldn't care?! I would be ashamed of that player for the way he leads his life, as it is morally repugnant.

I'm disgusted at how ignorant so many of you are. You are ripping up Disco for the most ******ed thing I have ever seen. If any player on the Patriots had an affair or sexually abused a woman (I'm not saying either specifically happened in this case), you wouldn't care?! I would be ashamed of that player for the way he leads his life, as it is morally repugnant.

Thank you. I've been saying it over and over but people prefer to go on tangents about the word approve. Oh, and prepare a swarm of posts telling you that no one cares if you'd be ashamed. The mature posters will point that out at least.

Seems to be turning out she hurt her finger, and no sex was involved.

I am pleased.

Last edited:

Could not care less if anyone had an affair. It's none of my business.

How can you compare an affair with sexual abuse? Is it an "affair" if you are not married? And who the hell are you to define morality?

I defended someone you were berating for no good reason. You responded as a typical idiot, rather than with anything approaching a mature post. Now, run away and go play with your binkie.

I was berating him? Seriously? I told him he sounded pretentious, not that he should burn in the flames of Hell for daring to voice an opinion.

"The guy has a wife and four kids, I don't approve if this is true."

Tell me that doesn't sound pretentious.

I do appreciate the white knight routine, though. Honestly. It's good to see people who'll defend others, even if they are way off-base. ;)

Cut the crap. He wouldn't pay for the hospital visit, so now she wants half a million?

You're assuming a LOT here. I see it as garden variety trash seeing dollar signs. Happens all the time to athletes, it happened here before...Terry Glenn (peeing on the limo) and the false rape allegations against Willie McGinest and Lawyer Milloy.

Like I said in my original theory, she probably didn't want to go that route, she probably just wanted him to pay for the medical bill originally since she doesn't have insurance, but the moment she went to a lawyer all that changed, because a lawyer is not about to sue an NFL superstar for a medical bill. He will try however he can to come up with something to sue him for more.

I was berating him? Seriously? I told him he sounded pretentious, not that he should burn in the flames of Hell for daring to voice an opinion.

"The guy has a wife and four kids, I don't approve if this is true."

Tell me that doesn't sound pretentious.

I do appreciate the white knight routine, though. Honestly. It's good to see people who'll defend others, even if they are way off-base. ;)

The major flaw that you don't see in that is that you project sexual activity on to something where it may not exist.

You aren't saying, "I don't approve if this is true" you are saying, "I don't approve it this is true AND Moss happened to be cheating in his girlfried at the same time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back