PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss is great: Looking at next year though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
if he has a probowl year...you think he will go somewhere for more money or stay?? i think he will stay.... like he said before...he allready has the money...now he just wants to win... He will always win here and will always catch balls and TD catches

Re: Moss is great: Looking at next year though..

Its too early too say,The year is starting out good for him but don't just assume he is going to have monster numbers - Its a long season

By week 10 if he continues to play like this,then yes he will sign probably a 2 year extension but I still am going to take his performance week by week until then.

I'm just glad to have made it through this week. I can't handle anything else right now. I think he'll stay but it's low on my list of concerns right now.

I will reiterate, Moss won't be going anywhere because Moss LIKES it here. He will get good $$$, but it'll be less than he could've gotten elsewhere. Definitely, with absolutely NO ROOM for doubt.

the difference with moss and players like branc law who leave us...is that he knows what the other places are like. where will he find better..and he also knows money isnt everything

He'll stay as long as we pay him respectable money.

I'm just trying to enjoy this year. That said, I do think he will back.

He'll get his ring, and he's gone.

if Randy Moss can play like this for at least two more years(and I think he can) Pay the man!!!Branch wanted big money ,he was half the threat Moss was..this guy stretches defences and makes the big play,,,,,he is worth some serious coin IMHO.

He'll get his ring, and he's gone.

Please bet me. I don't think you appreciate what a lost soul this guy has been and how much he actually LIKES the discipline and the leadership he's been given - and the respect he's been shown, ESPECIALLY by Brady. He will DEFINITELY be a Patriot next year. Book it.

Let's this year play out 1st.....but god I hope so....BE LOUD AND PROUD....GO PATS!!!!:rocker:

Geeez.. The game just ended.. lol

long way to go this year

one game at a time

Randy Moss will be franchised next year, assuming he will not sign an extension. Go Pats:rocker:

You want an Idea of how good this could be stretch his numbers to this point out over 16 games......obviously he wont keep this pace up for all 16 but...:D

Randy Moss will be franchised next year, assuming he will not sign an extension. Go Pats:rocker:

Hah. Good point noticing that the tag is available for him.

Anyhow -- I think Moss will retire a Patriot. Seriously. Unless Brady's body wears out before his does, but that seems unlikely.

What would he move on for?

Hah. Good point noticing that the tag is available for him.

Anyhow -- I think Moss will retire a Patriot. Seriously. Unless Brady's body wears out before his does, but that seems unlikely.

What would he move on for?

Could be the reason Pats willingly gave concessions to Asante. Given the choice, franchising Moss would be better, I think. But I really hope Randy Moss will sign an extension. Go Pats:rocker:

This situation will be a great test of the Patriot Way. I can't wait to see how it turns out. It's only game two but I hope that Randy feels like he has a home here and that we can work something out going forward.

I know there are rules about redoing a contract within a year. Does anyone know if we can extend him this year, and use some of the cap space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft