PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Rumours of Moss to Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea just reported that Randy Moss came off the field after the interception and had "less than flattering words" about his QB.

sieglo said:
Andrea just reported that Randy Moss came off the field after the interception and had "less than flattering words" about his QB.

I know it's the not the point....but man, Walker really, really, sucks as does the rest of their team.

They remind me of the Patriots of old........enjoy it Raider fans you got what you deserve.

fgssand said:
The thought of Brady to Moss has me salivating.

And when he throws Brady under the bus after the Patriots have a bad game how much excess saliva will your mouth be producing then?

If the guy can't cut some slack to a QB starting his what, third game, what can we expect from him when things go wrong here?

This isn't the Corey Dillon situation. Corey was a star in this league but Moss is almost as high profile as TO.

How's he going to handle the fact that the Patriots spread the ball around like they do, is winning going to be enough for him? One of the reasons why I agreed with shipping Branch off to Seattle isn't because I thought Branch wasn't worth what he was asking in his own right it's because the way the Patriots' offense is setup the role Branch would have had wasn't worth what he was asking. Is Randy Moss going to be happy with 4 TDs a year and games where he doesn't get the ball thrown his way a lot but the team wins or is he going to have a meltdown and walk off the field in the 4th quarter?

I'm a big fan of TO for what he gives you for 4 quarters on a Sunday but there's no doubt in my mind that the distraction he causes teams, the disharmony he brings about in the locker room is a contributing factor to some of the failures those teams have experienced in the aftermath.

I don't want to see the same thing happen here because we all get starry eyed over the idea of Randy Moss coming here.

Though, it would be pretty funny if the team cut Tebucky Jones to sign Moss. (Yeah I know Jones is on IR, just saying.)

fnordcircle said:
And when he throws Brady under the bus after the Patriots have a bad game how much excess saliva will your mouth be producing then?

If the guy can't cut some slack to a QB starting his what, third game, what can we expect from him when things go wrong here?

This isn't the Corey Dillon situation. Corey was a star in this league but Moss is almost as high profile as TO.

How's he going to handle the fact that the Patriots spread the ball around like they do, is winning going to be enough for him? One of the reasons why I agreed with shipping Branch off to Seattle isn't because I thought Branch wasn't worth what he was asking in his own right it's because the way the Patriots' offense is setup the role Branch would have had wasn't worth what he was asking. Is Randy Moss going to be happy with 4 TDs a year and games where he doesn't get the ball thrown his way a lot but the team wins or is he going to have a meltdown and walk off the field in the 4th quarter?

I'm a big fan of TO for what he gives you for 4 quarters on a Sunday but there's no doubt in my mind that the distraction he causes teams, the disharmony he brings about in the locker room is a contributing factor to some of the failures those teams have experienced in the aftermath.

I don't want to see the same thing happen here because we all get starry eyed over the idea of Randy Moss coming here.

Though, it would be pretty funny if the team cut Tebucky Jones to sign Moss. (Yeah I know Jones is on IR, just saying.)

That's the beauty of it, Moss couldn't attack a guy like Brady and get away with it. I think Moss would do a complete 180 with this team as far as his attitude goes. The NFL would see it as "if he can't behave and succeed in NE, he can't succeed or behave anywhere".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call