PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More records (consecutive wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmarkd400x

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
The Patriots won their last 3 regular season games of the 2006 season. They are currently at 13-0, a win streak of 16 regular season wins. With 2 more wins, they will tie the all time record for regular season win streak (18, '03-'04 Pats). If they go undefeated, they will break that record and land at 19.

Counting the postseason, they lost their last game, so the "including postseason" win streak is currently at 13. If they go 19-0 this year, they need 2 wins to start next season to tie the 21 wins they have in the HoF.

The Patriots won their last 3 regular season games of the 2006 season. They are currently at 13-0, a win streak of 16 regular season wins. With 2 more wins, they will tie the all time record for regular season win streak (18, '03-'04 Pats). If they go undefeated, they will break that record and land at 19.

Counting the postseason, they lost their last game, so the "including postseason" win streak is currently at 13. If they go 19-0 this year, they need 2 wins to start next season to tie the 21 wins they have in the HoF.

You just never know about the playoffs, so I'm not holding by breath over the "including playoffs" record. I like our chances, but who knows.

I think the regular season record is pretty attainable. Even if we lose in the playoffs, we have a good chance of extending that next year. Of course, that would be a hollow victory if we don't win the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes