PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Montana on whether he suspects the Pats: "They always say if you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah -- I make this point all the time. When fans across the country wonder why we're the way we are, they should just study some history, and thank us. :mad:

That was many moons ago. Right now the Taxachusetts government is more like the British.

No Taxation Without Representation!

That was many moons ago. Right now the Taxachusetts government is more like the British.

No Taxation Without Representation!
Yeah, good one. Massachusetts total tax burden statewide is 40 out of 50. Move elsewhere. I'm so sick of asshats everywhere *****ing and moaning about Massachusetts and NE and how it sucks here and we pay too much in taxes and it's too cold and everyone thinks we think we're better than people from everywhere else. Well, guess what? We are. And our public schools rank #1 every year and people from all over the world send their kids to our prep schools and colleges (public and private) and our sports teams win championships all the time and our owner financed his own stadium and we don't pay PSLs and our beaches and mountains are beautiful and when assholes like Tsarnaev inflict the worst **** possible we respond like no place else on earth and if people here think that sucks move to freaking Arkansas where the tax burden per capita is higher than here and your neighbor's entire family has 3 freaking teeth total. There. My rant is done.

Last edited:
Peeped this, and Montana seemed to be alluding to the fact that the great teams are always looking to "push the envelope", even his own 49ers teams in the 1980's... Maybe it's just me, but it came across like he actually considers it a positive thing...

Agreed. He goes on to point out the "cheating" that the 49ers engaged in. Seems like he's asserting that even if it happened it's no big thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick