PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos

Is there a more American name than Broncos QB coach Jim-Bob Cooter?

Denver can be unstoppable this week and the next 5 weeks as far as I'm concerned... All that matters is that we're ready for them come week 12.

Time for another TD before the half. iam sure peter king and friends wont call for running up the score in this one.

damn, just looked at the donkeys schedule... it is such an easy schedule.

good thing KC plays them week before us...they have good defense that should wear them down a bit..doubt chiefs stop them..but still.

They will finish 14-2 or 13-3 again

I can't wait until devin has 4 ints in 1 game against the donkies

As much as people want to say this Denver team is good, I don't see it. They have beat 3 mediocre to low tier teams.

You'd better get your eyes checked.

You mean dominant against the Ravens trash defense with starting safeties Michael Huff and James Ihedigbo? Don't make me laugh.

And Week 2, that Giants secondary is pathetic.

None of their wins have been against competent defenses unlike the 2007 Patriots. Look at the competition level of the theses the Patriots were blowing out. Denver doesn't even compare.

Oh you mean like two games against the 7-9 Bills, 4-12 Jets, and the 1-15 Dolphins.

Yeah, that is some great competition. :rolleyes:

If you don't see the similarities in this broncos offense and the one we had in 2007 your delusional. If Payton stays upright and they stay healthy I don't see how they can be beat. Time will tell.
First of all, it's you're, not your. It's Peyton Manning, not Sean Payton.

Let's try this again, does Denver have Peyton Manning in his prime? No, they have him at 37 with already declining arm strength - which will be a factor in latter part of season. Tom was in his prime 2007. Does Denver have the greatest deep threat receiver in the history of the league at still relatively high ability. No. Did they have Wes Welker at 26? No. They have him at 32 and already showing signs of decline.

Dn't even try to compare them to 2007 Patriots. The Patriots were destroying good teams and good defenses. The Broncos haven't beaten anyone of note this season.

Try harder next time.

As much as people want to say this Denver team is good, I don't see it. They have beat 3 mediocre to low tier teams.

They are a good team, but they have beat on one decent team and a two bad teams. I think like the Pats in a lot of ways, we won't know what they really are until they face a good team.

The oakland defense is abysmal.

Hey ESPN. can we get an even more closeup for manning and hold for a couple of mins more ?:rolleyes:

I truly can't stand Manning. I don't wish injury on any player, but... no wait I do I hope he tears his ACL

If you can get to Manning or at least distrupt him, teams can easily intercept those floaters. Easier said then done I'm impressed by the Oline of Denver or maybe jus how lack of pressure the Raiders have displayed against the Broncos O line

Yes, because the Raiders and Giants are such great competition for the Broncos...

The first 3 games for the Patriots that season featured teams that started out a combined 4-11.

Wow that was way better than trying a kick that Janikowski could possibly make.

KC's defense keeps playing the way it has, Denver won't be leaving Arrowhead with a win.

This Denver team needs a good punch in the mouth....

2007 Pats>>>>2013 Denver

I'd take 2007 Indy too over 2013 Denver. That 07 Indy team could have knocked us out in 07 if they didn't choke to SD and their backup qb

Tirico and Gruden will be talking to themselves for the second half because no one is still going to be watching this dog.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back