PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos

The amount of psychological defenses going on in this thread, along with brilliant, laugh out loud comments like Gay ton manning (LOLOLOLOLO) is pathetic.

This is the best team in football. A lot can change in ten weeks but to not accept how good Manning and this team looks right now just makes it hard to take you seriously. If the Pats looked this good after three games we'd be creaming our pants.

That perfect over-the-shoulder dropped pass that hit Welker in the chest is the side of Welker I do not miss.

I can't imagine what Indy fans are thinking for letting Peyton go. As good as Andrew Luck is, he'll never throw for 45-50TDs in a year. Yeah Indy will get 10 yrs of solid qb play, but probably no SB appearances for a long time. With Peyton, you'll likely get 3 more years of peak performance, with 1-2 SB appearances in that time frame.

The guy took his team to the playoffs as a rookie. And has his team 2-1, a team loaded with very young talent at the skill positions. And Manning only made two SB appearances in 13 years with the Colts. How is that you think he would make 1-2 in three seasons?

I can't imagine what Indy fans are thinking for letting Peyton go. As good as Andrew Luck is, he'll never throw for 45-50TDs in a year. Yeah Indy will get 10 yrs of solid qb play, but probably no SB appearances for a long time. With Peyton, you'll likely get 3 more years of peak performance, with 1-2 SB appearances in that time frame.

"With Peyton, you'll likely get 3 more years of peak performance, with 1-2 SB appearances in that time frame" Have you seen peyton manning in the playoffs?

The amount of psychological defenses going on in this thread, along with brilliant, laugh out loud comments like Gay ton manning (LOLOLOLOLO) is pathetic.

This is the best team in football. A lot can change in ten weeks but to not accept how good Manning and this team looks right now just makes it hard to take you seriously. If the Pats looked this good after three games we'd be creaming our pants.

They might not be the best team in their own division.

I'm still not sure how Welker physically managed to let a ball bounce off his chest when it was dropping in from above him.

Remarkable performance so far this season by Manning who is apparently incapable of throwing a spiral. Once the wind starts blowing, some of those passes will be end-over-end, but probably still on the money.

Kickoff's are very exciting to watch in Denver

Remarkable performance so far this season by Manning who is apparently incapable of throwing a spiral. Once the wind starts blowing, some of those passes will be end-over-end, but probably still on the money.
We all know how this Manning rodeo is going to play out. It's filling time between now and January.

That game against the Ravens some of those balls were up there longer than some punts I've seen and they inexplicably fell into his receivers hands a couple for TD's.

Watching Pryor attempt to pass the football is like watching a drunken sloth try to sprint across a road.

This is the thing I'm hoping for. With the weapons he has and the schedule the Broncos have, it would be awsome to come down to that. If Manning can't duplicate or better what Brady did in 2007, there will be no question about the goat.

:confused: What's Manning have to do with the Brady-Montana debate?

Watching Pryor attempt to pass the football is like watching a drunken sloth try to sprint across a road.

You Aussies need to realize beer is not for the animals, and you may want to look into some animal cruelty laws.

This Denver team is playing like a well oiled machine. They are a well constructed team with Manning playing at its best (right now). Because their OL is so good, only a very good defense that can get to Manning will bring this team down. I don't think I have ever seen Manning this accurate!! How well they will play against a team that can consistently put together long scoring drives is yet to be seen. This Oakland team is pathetic.

I said this earlier in the thread, but if you are a Brady vs. Peyton guy, this is not the season for you. Peyton has an embarrassment of riches and is hellbent on destroying all of Brady's 2007 records. Brady is going to need a healthy Gronk to avoid putting up a Sanchezian season.

They might not be the best team in their own division.

Whaaaa? :confused:

It's early but I haven't seen a team look this good after 3 games since 2007. Having said that a lot can happen between now and December .......but....KC is not a better team than Denver

Wow. That's borderline Jets Insider derp.

Fo real, I hate the doncos as much as the next guy but cmon chiefs aren't in their league.

Chandler is going to eat that scrub LT for breakfast.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back