PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos

Denarius Moore looked slow as molasses there. He's lucky he didn't get caught. Must be dealing with an injury.

oh oh..raiders defense has to come out again ....and they come out like the raiders ..lol

Another broncos TD coming up

Here comes 5 TDs for Manning tonight. about to have 13-15 TDs through 3 games wow

Why are they blitzing...just so stupid.

This freakin offense looks every bit as unstoppable as ours in 2007. Too bad the giants suck this year. Someone better beat that freaking forehead this year and I pray it's us.

LOL I don't really care if they go 16-0 but they wont but as far as the playoffs go there is 2 teams in the AFC that can beat them beat them if they are on there game #1 the pats if they get everyone back and the defense is still playing like they are and KC they have good DB's and great pass rushers and a QB that dose not turn it over and a RB that can take over a game

They looked dominant in game one as well
You mean dominant against the Ravens trash defense with starting safeties Michael Huff and James Ihedigbo? Don't make me laugh.

And Week 2, that Giants secondary is pathetic.

None of their wins have been against competent defenses unlike the 2007 Patriots. Look at the competition level of the theses the Patriots were blowing out. Denver doesn't even compare.

LOL @ people saying the Donks offense is unstoppable and as good as the 2007 Patriots

You guys do realize they're beating the Raiders right?

As in one the top 3 least-talented teams in the NFL. Calm down.

If you don't see the similarities in this broncos offense and the one we had in 2007 your delusional. If Payton stays upright and they stay healthy I don't see how they can be beat. Time will tell.

You mean dominant against the Ravens trash defense with starting safeties Michael Huff and James Ihedigbo? Don't make me laugh.

And Week 2, that Giants secondary is pathetic.

None of their wins have been against competent defenses unlike the 2007 Patriots. Look at the competition level of the theses the Patriots were blowing out. Denver doesn't even compare.

I am sick of the..."look who they have played!" You can say that almost every week in the NFL now :rolleyes: Excuses excuses

"Peyton's support team" !!! ??? WTF

As much as people want to say this Denver team is good, I don't see it. They have beat 3 mediocre to low tier teams.

They looked dominant in game one as well. Manning has 11 TDs in three games. They will be right there with the 2007 Patriots. I'd argue that their depth on Offense is actually deeper than ours was in 2007. They wont have one player catching 23 TDs.

Moss > Thomas
Welker = Welker
Stallworth/Gaffney < Decker
N.E. TEs > Den TEs
Maroney > Moreno
Faulk > Den sub RBs
N.E. OL > Den OL

I still give the edge to the '07 squad. This '13 offense is a beast though.

Yeah I hate the "look who they're playing" excuse too. Any win in the NFL is an impressive one.

Oakland is awful. You almost have to try to be this bad.

damn, just looked at the donkeys schedule... it is such an easy schedule.

good thing KC plays them week before us...they have good defense that should wear them down a bit..doubt chiefs stop them..but still.

had my youth football team over the house tonight to watch film and I am very glad that I said "you can learn a lot about football by watching the NFL, however tackling is not one of them." Because the Raiders are putting on a clinic on how not to tackle.

Welker is gonna have 12-15 TDs by the end of the year

That is one of the benefits of being a short yardage receiver in a Peyton Manning run offense. Manning doesn't believe in running the ball in the red zone. The Broncos in the red zone four times tonight and they have had two running plays in total.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back