PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: New York Jets at Atlanta Falcons - Preview and Prediction

Time to change the channel and pass on the gloating

Wow, Atlanta's defense is just horrid. Coaching nearly as bad.

Too bad the falcons don't have a nt we could fantasize about trading Mallet for :rolleyes:

The Jets and the Raiders ruined everyone's pools. LOL

That's why you play the games.

Jets are 1 game behind the pats...ummm. What? Pats at jets in 2 weeks could be for division lead. How do they have 3 wins??

They got their fair share of calls and non-calls tonight. Cromartie gets away with grabbing the jersey all night. And it was a hold. They just showed the wrong guy.

Yes, it was a hold

Greg A. Bedard ✔ @GregABedard
Not sure they announced right #. Flag at Harris' feet RT @GBruno526: penalty was on Davis (56) he was mauling Rodgers

You take the three points in the first half at the end....everyone knew it then...see?

Upcoming Jets and Dolphins games are going to be tough for the Pats. Hopefully they'll have their offensive woes fixed by then.

Those points at the end of the half look huge now~~~

Pats @jets in 2 weeks could be for the division lead :mad: and jets play the woeful steelers next

Okay, now I'm sick to my stomach. Hate watching that clown Rex celebrate.

Re: Re: MNF: New York Jets at Atlanta Falcons - Preview and Prediction

The Jets and the Raiders ruined everyone's pools. LOL

That's why you play the games.

I had the Raiders...home, sd sucks.

woolster22 said:
I had the Raiders...home, sd sucks.
90% of the public money was on the Chargers.

Jets knocked out 5 ppl in my losers pool. Only 5 left including me

Atlanta deserved to lose this game. That's the karma you get for not doing the smart thing and take 3 points.

Two games in a row you make the same error. Terrible coaching all around. I could see Mike Smith getting the boot at the end of this season if he keeps making boneheaded decisions like that.

Mike Smith gives away the game for not taking points at the half.

Atlanta needs a new coach. They have everything the need on offense. They have receivers, they have a heck of a QB. They have no coach, no runing game and their defense is weak.

Mike Smith is putting everything on his passing game and made them a very one dimensional team.

I'm really not sure what to make of the Patriots week 4 performance after seeing the Jets do that tonight.

Mike smith probably should have taken the points...but it probably wouldn't have mattered. Taking a field goal makes it a 3 point game...and if you keep that logic...then Atlanta doesn't go for it on 4th down twice late in the 4th. So another field goal makes it a tie game....and the jets still get the ball. Sure..butterfly effect and all that...but it doesn't magically mean that taking the field goal manes Atlanta wins.

The Falcons are toast in 2013. Trade Tony Gonzalez to the Patriots. Do it Dimitroff.

GM Thomas Dimitroff may come calling for Matt Patricia to be the next coach of the Falcons. They need to add some toughness to this team.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back