PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF:Jets at Houston...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade Phillips may be a lousy Head Coach but he is one hell of the DC

Last edited:
take it easy rexy, it is just a pre season game ;)

What a freakin' blowhard Rex is. The guy's a medical injury waiting to happen.

Rex just blew his f**king top!

He's already in end-of-season, losing form throwing that headset again. :rocker:

Last edited:
Did any Jets players get injured? :rolleyes:

For all of Rexy's defensive genius, he can't figure out how to cover the bootleg

They were both against the 2nd team. But it's a valid observation.

For all of Rexy's defensive genius, he can't figure out how to cover the bootleg
Well that settles it. The Patriots should bootleg from the 20 every offensive play against the Jets from now on. I predict a 45-3 score line in every future match. ;)

stupid Rat fans think this makes Wrecks DeBlubbergasbag a great coach...what a complete fool, idiot,moron,spoiled fat little twerp,temper tantrum,needs a 10 year time out,disgusting deviant, toe addicted,slobbering splotch on humanity...:biggrin2:

One thing I noticed so far is that no more returns to the 35-40 yard line. 25 yard line is a good return now.

Oh wow...I was pissed when we drafted Mallett because I wanted McElroy. :bricks:

Oh wow...I was pissed when we drafted Mallett because I wanted McElroy. :bricks:
McElroy & McKnight. The Jets are set for the next 10 years. :p

I PMSL the other night where Sexy was sprucing the virtues of the young, up and coming stars within the Jets system. What did the ESPN experts rank their talent under 25 again? 32nd was it?

Last edited:
Ducasse...better run blocker than pass blocker.

Ducasse...better run blocker than pass blocker.

did someone say duck's azz????

71039_118721401492176_1777734_n.jpg

Chris Bryan trying out as a punter for the Jets. That's brilliant news... he was a terrible Australian Football League player.

Terrible.

Last edited:
stupid Rat fans think this makes Wrecks DeBlubbergasbag a great coach...what a complete fool, idiot,moron,spoiled fat little twerp,temper tantrum,needs a 10 year time out,disgusting deviant, toe addicted,slobbering splotch on humanity...:biggrin2:

.....spit it out,joker....you're beating around the bush.again:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back