PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF:Jets at Houston...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jets' desperation to get a title quickly is going to be their unraveling, and it looks like it might be this year.

It does create a dilemma, however. I want their strategy of hiring superstars at the expense of depth to backfire on them, but that means that some players have to get injured for their weakness to be exposed, which I would never wish for. Hmmm.

Anyone out their with sound moral advice? Joker? This seems to be right up your alley.

I'll give it a try: It's impossible for a fan of integrity to wish injury on opposing players, so that's a line I would not cross for the sake of karma. The reverse, of course, is true for Green Beans fans: They go to bed every night praying for a career-ending injury to Tom Brady. Hence, karma has been and always will be working against New Jersey when it matters most -- the postseason. So really, you need to do nothing but sit back, relax, and watch the New Jersey Green Beans and their bad karma march another year closer to a half-century without a championship.

Suzy interviewing the fat man. Where is Namath? I want him to talk to Suzy.

And why is Rex saying they are going to win. Does he know the insignificance of this game?

Pretty sure that Suzy still has a restraining order out against Namath...

The Jets' desperation to get a title quickly is going to be their unraveling, and it looks like it might be this year.

It does create a dilemma, however. I want their strategy of hiring superstars at the expense of depth to backfire on them, but that means that some players have to get injured for their weakness to be exposed, which I would never wish for. Hmmm.

Anyone out their with sound moral advice? Joker? This seems to be right up your alley.

I'm amoral when it comes to the Rats....:violent:

I'm amoral when it comes to the Rats....:violent:

I like you Joker, but I wish you weren't so conciliatory to the Rats. As an affront to the universe, their malignant, purulent, abomination of an existence deserves your unbridled scorn and contempt.

I got to see first qtr before wifey blew a gasket...what's score...

anything happening? Saw Rex throw a tantrum......:eek:

that WAS funny

I like you Joker, but I wish you weren't so conciliatory to the Rats. As an affront to the universe, their malignant, purulent, abomination of an existence deserves your unbridled scorn and contempt.

YOU, sir, are a bona fide goddamned genius in my book...:eat3:

I got to see first qtr before wifey blew a gasket...what's score...

anything happening? Saw Rex throw a tantrum......:eek:

that WAS funny

hey Blue...what happened to our slapstick board???

YOU, sir, are a bona fide goddamned genius in my book...:eat3:

Thank you!

Sometimes I'd like to go easier on them, but the offense the Rats' existence inflicts on all that is good, righteous, and pure in the universe, prevents me from tossing even the smallest, rancid, vomit-soaked morsel of compassion in their gangrenous direction.

Last edited:
Wow, a NYJ preseason game day thread....and some people call me a Jets fan. I think this board may have a little unhealthy obsession with the team down in NJ...kind of like Red Sox fans and the pre-2004 obsession with all things NYY, ...problem is, the NYY have a trophy case full of hardware at the expense of the Red Sox....but the NYJ have NOTHING, other than a playoff win last year...so why the obsession? is fatty Ryan getting into your heads? Maybe you folks really think the NYJ are a better team and you are scared of them??? what gives? you guys can't jump down someone's throat for intimating that the NYJ might be a good team, and they embarrassed the Pats last year in the playoffs, and THEN have a Jets game day thread....pathetic!

jeezus...you keep THIS up and I'll be forced into retirement...so, THIS is what rapier wit means.....cut them in a thousand places and watch them slowly bleed out...until nothing but a green eye-lidded gray corpse is left amidst the raw sewage seeping into the roiling, bubbling,fetid swamp curiously named "The Meadowlands"...

Wrecksy sat down and broke it :rocker:

well...I'm not trying to one up you BUT...I heard...

last week Wrecks sat down and didn't even have a lap..rimshot....

Wow, a NYJ preseason game day thread....and some people call me a Jets fan. I think this board may have a little unhealthy obsession with the team down in NJ...kind of like Red Sox fans and the pre-2004 obsession with all things NYY, ...problem is, the NYY have a trophy case full of hardware at the expense of the Red Sox....but the NYJ have NOTHING, other than a playoff win last year...so why the obsession? is fatty Ryan getting into your heads? Maybe you folks really think the NYJ are a better team and you are scared of them??? what gives? you guys can't jump down someone's throat for intimating that the NYJ might be a good team, and they embarrassed the Pats last year in the playoffs, and THEN have a Jets game day thread....pathetic!

What the hell is your problem??? They're a division rival on MNF. There would be a similar thread for Buffalo or Miami. So now you can go to bed satisfied your question was answered. Goofball.

jeezus...you keep THIS up and I'll be forced into retirement...so, THIS is what rapier wit means.....cut them in a thousand places and watch them slowly bleed out...until nothing but a green eye-lidded gray corpse is left amidst the raw sewage seeping into the roiling, bubbling,fetid swamp curiously named "The Meadowlands"...

NOW you're getting it...

:rocker:

I think SG blew it up after Rex's tantrum....

funny...I thought the same thing...he had buttons you know...I wouldn't put it past him to slip some errant code into the board software....

So the Jets look pretty big in the middle on D. Vulnerable on the edges and in the deep middle/ seam. Outside rush hasn't impressed me.

Ducasse is embarrassingly bad. Kerley looks like a decent return guy, but is so small he's going to get broken in half.

If all you do is blitz how do you know how good your guys are?

Oh and throw another slant. Jerks.

Uh...I didn't want to put this thread up..it is just board tradition that there is a Monday Night thread...I PM'd a few mods but nobody was around so I put it up...if you bothered to read the first post I specifically said I DIDN'T want to....

Houston scores...Juck the Fets

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft