PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF:Jets at Houston...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow, McElroy is out there throwing rainbows a la Chad Pennington, albeit without the accuracy.

Holy cow, McElroy is out there throwing rainbows a la Chad Pennington, albeit without the accuracy.

It wouldn't be the Green Beans without a resident Noodle Arm. ;)

Jets are weak in OL backups that's for sure.

is there any doubt that insanity runs in the Ryan family?

First, he blows up his WR corp to make his passing offense 100% slant patterns...then he dumps all his veteran DL presence for inexperienced,offsides on hard counts lamby-pie rooks...then he opens the FIRST preseason game with an "all or nothing!!!!!! CHARGE!!!!!!" strategy that sees STARTERS dropping like flies.

People call him a genius...he's an idiot savant...that is the difference

Jets are weak in OL backups that's for sure.

The Jets lack depth across the board. That's what happens with you make 6 picks over two years or whatever that was.

is there any doubt that insanity runs in the Ryan family?

First, he blows up his WR corp to make his passing offense 100% slant patterns...then he dumps all his veteran DL presence for inexperienced,offsides on hard counts lamby-pie rooks...then he opens the FIRST preseason game with an "all or nothing!!!!!! CHARGE!!!!!!" strategy that sees STARTERS dropping like flies.

People call him a genius...he's an idiot savant...that is the difference

idiot savant? Well, you're HALF right.;)

Gotta love hearing the Chris Carter and Boomer talking up the Pats and Ryan Mallett at half time. You know the Rats fans' little rodent heads will be exploding while hearing that on THEIR game's broadcast.

Jaworski: Green Beans looked disorganized and disinterested in the first half. He forgot to mention their coach looks unusually fat for a man who had lap-band surgery.

Jaworski: Green Beans looked disorganized and disinterested in the first half. He forgot to mention their coach looks unusually fat for a man who had lap-band surgery.
Imagine what he would weigh if he hadn't had the surgery.
Has there ever been a 500 lb NFL HC?

Oh wow...I was pissed when we drafted Mallett because I wanted McElroy. :bricks:

Awww c'mon, the guy isn't that bad lol but yes, take Mallet anyway over him!

Last edited:
HOLY McElroy! He sucks.... Rex Mess blowin an O-ring..., I'm enjoying this!:D

The Jets' desperation to get a title quickly is going to be their unraveling, and it looks like it might be this year.

It does create a dilemma, however. I want their strategy of hiring superstars at the expense of depth to backfire on them, but that means that some players have to get injured for their weakness to be exposed, which I would never wish for. Hmmm.

Anyone out their with sound moral advice? Joker? This seems to be right up your alley.

Well, Watt did something for us. Looks like he knocked out Turner for a while.

TURNER PROBABLY BLEW HIS KNEE OUT caps

that was brutal. Better him than our players. I think he is gone. Time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft