PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF:Jets at Houston...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does Rex bring his starters back in for the 2 minute drill to try to get his 'win'?

Last edited:
Wow, a NYJ preseason game day thread....and some people call me a Jets fan. I think this board may have a little unhealthy obsession with the team down in NJ...kind of like Red Sox fans and the pre-2004 obsession with all things NYY, ...problem is, the NYY have a trophy case full of hardware at the expense of the Red Sox....but the NYJ have NOTHING, other than a playoff win last year...so why the obsession? is fatty Ryan getting into your heads? Maybe you folks really think the NYJ are a better team and you are scared of them??? what gives? you guys can't jump down someone's throat for intimating that the NYJ might be a good team, and they embarrassed the Pats last year in the playoffs, and THEN have a Jets game day thread....pathetic!

JETS SUCK ! Go back and hide in your basement

Wow, a NYJ preseason game day thread....and some people call me a Jets fan. I think this board may have a little unhealthy obsession with the team down in NJ...kind of like Red Sox fans and the pre-2004 obsession with all things NYY, ...problem is, the NYY have a trophy case full of hardware at the expense of the Red Sox....but the NYJ have NOTHING, other than a playoff win last year...so why the obsession? is fatty Ryan getting into your heads? Maybe you folks really think the NYJ are a better team and you are scared of them??? what gives? you guys can't jump down someone's throat for intimating that the NYJ might be a good team, and they embarrassed the Pats last year in the playoffs, and THEN have a Jets game day thread....pathetic!

You're a terrible troll. When are you going to come out of the closet and admit you like the Jets? You're not fooling anyone.

If it was the Bengals vs.the Panthers, there would probably be a MNF thread tonight. It is the national game and there is usually a thread for it.

Typical jets comeback... the other team effs up.

Anyone else think McElroy will be a better quarterback than Sanchez?

I know it is only pre-season, but what is it about Texans' DBs that makes them incapable of defending passes against the Rats in the last 2 minutes of a game?

Geez, the Green Beans have a sleazy coaching staff. Schottenheimer is a desperate little puke. Westhoff is a mangy old crook. Of course, Jabba Wrecks is a flatulating gasbag.

I know it is only pre-season, but what is it about Texans' DBs that makes them incapable of defending passes against the Rats in the last 2 minutes of a game?

so true!!!!!!!!!!

Ha! Great ending. Think we'll be seeing more of where that stinker came from this season.

Jets 2011 9-7 :rocker:

That was an awfully short hand shake by Rex after the game there. I'm sure it will get a full-fledged anal exam by the media tomorrow, just like they would do with BB.

Quarterback controversy in the swamp! McElroy vs. Li'l Marky!

Heh....be careful what you wish for Tunes

Last edited:
Heh....be careful hat you wish for Tunes

I'm not at all worried with Wrecks, that great offensive mind (and mouth), making all the decisions. After all, he anointed Marky a team captain. :singing:

You know I'm watching the highlights of this game and seeing Rexxy blow his cool, yelling and cursing as he slams his headset to the ground, publicly displaying his displeasure with the player committing the penalty, and then you read his lips as he is cursing out the player who dropped the pass at the end of the game.

And then you remember all of the Rat talk about how players all want to come to NY and play for Rex........

Yeeeaaaah riiiiight.

what really struck me as weird was in the last minute, it was Sanchez and not the QB coach or the offensive co-ordinator, running out and grabbing McElroy and getting the offense all around HIM on the sideline...I mean, is Sanchez the offensive co-ordinator's assistant in charge of running the offense? You could SEE it was of utmost importance that the Jets score at the end of this game...I mean, Sanchez is jumping up and down screaming on the sideline, frantically running out on the field to grab the QB, forming up a huddle on the sideline, breaking the huddle and sending all the O players back on the field...jeezus...it's the final minutes of the first preseason game!!!! What the hell is so freaking dramatic that a scene like THIS is played out?

You know I'm watching the highlights of this game and seeing Rexxy blow his cool, yelling and cursing as he slams his headset to the ground, publicly displaying his displeasure with the player committing the penalty, and then you read his lips as he is cursing out the player who dropped the pass at the end of the game.

And then you remember all of the Rat talk about how players all want to come to NY and play for Rex........

Yeeeaaaah riiiiight.

A slothful, profane ****old who gets off farming his wife out to strangers on alt-kinky Internet swinger sites. No wonder he attracts the likes of Cromartie, Plaxico, Scott, Holmes, etc.

what really struck me as weird was in the last minute, it was Sanchez and not the QB coach or the offensive co-ordinator, running out and grabbing McElroy and getting the offense all around HIM on the sideline...I mean, is Sanchez the offensive co-ordinator's assistant in charge of running the offense? You could SEE it was of utmost importance that the Jets score at the end of this game...I mean, Sanchez is jumping up and down screaming on the sideline, frantically running out on the field to grab the QB, forming up a huddle on the sideline, breaking the huddle and sending all the O players back on the field...jeezus...it's the final minutes of the first preseason game!!!! What the hell is so freaking dramatic that a scene like THIS is played out?

Simple enough: Wrecks guaranteed a Super Bowl victory this season. The pressure is on.

Simple enough: Wrecks guaranteed a Super Bowl victory this season. The pressure is on.

yeah...well here's to getting LaDonington about 100 carries in the next three games along with 7 yard crossing patterns to 37 year old WR's 20 times a game...

I swear...looking at the blubberguts huffing and puffing during the game..he looks like he could pop and stroke out at any moment...for real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back