PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF:Jets at Houston...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is turners injury bad?

With BB ?

I personally don't care..he would've been a nice pickup but i'm allright with Solder.

I wasn't arguing pro or con. I was just pointing it out. The Patriots had the picks to trade with anyone last year.

I love Jon Gruden's commentary. He can point out the positives for any side, player or coach.

With a 3rd string center just coming into an exhibition game? Yes

From my perspective i would try to take advantage of a situation like that. What if Turner is IRed and Mangold goes down turing the season?

I love Jon Gruden's commentary. He can point out the positives for any side, player or coach.

Just curious, what time is it where you are?

From my perspective i would try to take advantage of a situation like that. What if Turner is IRed and Mangold goes down turing the season?

Jets fans are lucky you're not their team's coach.

I wasn't arguing pro or con. I was just pointing it out. The Patriots had the picks to trade with anyone last year.

are we back at it again ? :ugh:

It is what it is ...

Not really...just tweaked his ankle or sumthing. Limped off on his own power.

They said he was carted off on the broadcast. Watt rolled up on his ankle.

Kendick Ellis is moving people backwards. That being said...I hope Mangold & Moore don't get hurt because the offensive line is looking Olive Oil thin.

Preseason or not, this is shaping up to be a typically boring New Jersey Green Beans game.

well...gotta admit...the way Wrecks is playing things it looks like we're gonna miss out on another September Super Bowl trophy again....how do the Jets do it every season???? The way they just throw starters out there, get them dismembered and just plug in anybody on their roster...no wonder they win it every year...

Why did they pull Li'l Marky? He's shown nothing tonight.

Jets fans are lucky you're not their team's coach.

Indeed...i'd run that organization to the ground. But if you're forced to play with a 3rd string center during a regular season game you still run on 3rd and 8? what about a playoff game? throw then?

"they led the league in starting field position after a kickoff"

Yeah, with a guy who is now a Bill.

I have a feeling this is going to get REALLY funny. The Green Beans have no depth.

Indeed...i'd run that organization to the ground. But if you're forced to play with a 3rd string center during a regular season game you still run on 3rd and 8? what about a playoff game? throw then?

It's game 2 of the exhibition season and you're about to pull your starting QB out of the game. You've just been forced to change to your third string QB, and you're facing a guy like Wade Phillips, who loves to blitz even in the exhibition season. Why on Earth would you call for the pass in a situation like that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back