PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Lombardi: The Pats are a sleeper team to get Dansby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with the Pats staying with older veterans. I just think they need to be better at picking those veteran. Personally, if the Pats choose to spend their money to get outside pass rushers, I wouldn't mind the Pats going the value rout for ILB and get a solid 3-4 ILB like Larry Foote.

Fantasy Football, Baseball and Basketball - draft guide, news, projections, cheatsheets, depth charts and more. Rotoworld.com

The Lions and free agent LB Larry Foote are reportedly "not on the same page" in respect to contract talks.
Foote wants a multi-year deal, and the Lions are sticking to a second straight one-year offer. Since Detroit has DeAndre Levy ready to take over at middle linebacker, Foote will head to the open market.
Source: Detroit News

Fantasy Football, Baseball and Basketball - draft guide, news, projections, cheatsheets, depth charts and more. Rotoworld.com

The Lions and free agent LB Larry Foote are reportedly "not on the same page" in respect to contract talks.
Foote wants a multi-year deal, and the Lions are sticking to a second straight one-year offer. Since Detroit has DeAndre Levy ready to take over at middle linebacker, Foote will head to the open market.
Source: Detroit News

Foote would be an OK veteran pickup. At 234 lbs, may be a little on the smaller side in this D for an ILB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back