PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Lombardi: The Pats are a sleeper team to get Dansby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with the Pats staying with older veterans. I just think they need to be better at picking those veteran. Personally, if the Pats choose to spend their money to get outside pass rushers, I wouldn't mind the Pats going the value rout for ILB and get a solid 3-4 ILB like Larry Foote.

Fantasy Football, Baseball and Basketball - draft guide, news, projections, cheatsheets, depth charts and more. Rotoworld.com

The Lions and free agent LB Larry Foote are reportedly "not on the same page" in respect to contract talks.
Foote wants a multi-year deal, and the Lions are sticking to a second straight one-year offer. Since Detroit has DeAndre Levy ready to take over at middle linebacker, Foote will head to the open market.
Source: Detroit News

Fantasy Football, Baseball and Basketball - draft guide, news, projections, cheatsheets, depth charts and more. Rotoworld.com

The Lions and free agent LB Larry Foote are reportedly "not on the same page" in respect to contract talks.
Foote wants a multi-year deal, and the Lions are sticking to a second straight one-year offer. Since Detroit has DeAndre Levy ready to take over at middle linebacker, Foote will head to the open market.
Source: Detroit News

Foote would be an OK veteran pickup. At 234 lbs, may be a little on the smaller side in this D for an ILB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore