PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami's Wasted Top 10 Pick Ginn Not Progressing As Planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make some sense, just once. I'm begging you.
i would make sense to you if you started taking your medication like the doctor prescribed. he cant help you unless your willing to help yourself.

Last edited:
dude you need to see a shrink lol lol.now take it easy honey dont flip out lol.you seem to have problems getting along with everybody .

I think all of your posts are taken from things other people say but then you put your own dumbass twist on it. Every bit of smack you type has been used before on you by someone else.

Last edited:
Do me a favor: show me the quote where he said "driving while black." If I remember correctly, he was making excuses for Chambers and that the cop pulled him over for driving while black, which is a very common phrase to describe vehicle stops for black drivers. It implies that the (probably white) officer is racist, and not that the driver did anything wrong.

Sorry, but the comment IS racist. Suggesting that any black person is pulled over JUST because they are black. That is a racist and discriminatory comment.

Secondly, regarding the Semper Fi thing...who the hell cares? He equated membership in the Marines with war, and said it should be moved to the political forum. He was wrong, but he's never said he's anti-anything but war itself.

Thirdly, saying stuff like he doesn't deserve freedom? What the hell flavor of Kool-Aid have you been drinking? I served for eight years (did you?) and I wouldn't make that ridiculous statement.

Lastly, he's an ignorant 19-year-old. His behavior is pretty much right in line with his age and generation. What's everybody else's excuse? Frankly, the behavior exhibited in this thread by so-called adults is embarrassing.

Sorry, but he made other comments after the fact. As for me, I wasn't allowed to serve because of medical conditions. I wanted to. I blew the friggin top off the ASVAB and had every branch breathing down my neck wanting me to sign with them. But my medical conditions (3 asthma attacks in a 5 year span) prevented me from doing so.

I freakin' swear, the ignorance on display everywhere in this goddamn country is depressing.

Do me a favor: show me the quote where he said "driving while black." If I remember correctly, he was making excuses for Chambers and that the cop pulled him over for driving while black, which is a very common phrase to describe vehicle stops for black drivers. It implies that the (probably white) officer is racist, and not that the driver did anything wrong.

Secondly, regarding the Semper Fi thing...who the hell cares? He equated membership in the Marines with war, and said it should be moved to the political forum. He was wrong, but he's never said he's anti-anything but war itself.

Thirdly, saying stuff like he doesn't deserve freedom? What the hell flavor of Kool-Aid have you been drinking? I served for eight years (did you?) and I wouldn't make that ridiculous statement.

Lastly, he's an ignorant 19-year-old. His behavior is pretty much right in line with his age and generation. What's everybody else's excuse? Frankly, the behavior exhibited in this thread by so-called adults is embarrassing.

Couldn't agree more, well written

Sorry, but the comment IS racist. Suggesting that any black person is pulled over JUST because they are black. That is a racist and discriminatory comment.

Sorry, but he made other comments after the fact. As for me, I wasn't allowed to serve because of medical conditions. I wanted to. I blew the friggin top off the ASVAB and had every branch breathing down my neck wanting me to sign with them. But my medical conditions (3 asthma attacks in a 5 year span) prevented me from doing so.

No, Fixit is absolutely correct. It's used all the time and it suggests that the cop is the racist one, in what way does that make me racist? You just twist it that way because you're a loser and want to feel better about yourself, moron.

Spot on, that's been my point all along. You guys are the adults and look at the level you have all stooped to. You've engaged in a war of words with a 19 year old who never had those intentions.

Spot on, that's been my point all along. You guys are the adults and look at the level you have all stooped to. You've engaged in a war of words with a 19 year old who never had those intentions.
lol lol your just mr innocent hillarious .pay your lost bets racist .

I think all of your posts are taken from things other people say but then you put your own dumbass twist on it. Every bit of smack you type has been used before on you by someone else.
do you ever talk football?or is it always smack with you.

Stop being the '19 year old' victim. Men your age are out puting their lives on the line serving their country. Stop the whining.

Give me a break. You are just as much of a friggin antagonistic ****** now as you were before. Your point has been to make an arsehole of yourself every chance you've gotten.

Your a scumbag worthless piece of garbage and I stand by my statements previously.

The only level I've stooped to is to spit in your face as I have my foot on your chest after knocking your sorry arse on the ground.

Really,Seymour 93 is 19,I think Harrison 37 is also. Reading Seymour 93 I thought I was reading material wriiten by someome with a MA. degree,and at least in their 30's.I didn't know he was nineteen until last week.He posts on all topics with maturity,and intlligence. I believe Harrison 37 does also, besides filling in on writing the game day recap. You Aqua cannot hold the mouse of either one of theres people,there your age so theres no excuse.

P.S When I posted to Sey 93 on his writting he wrote back hes been doing it since he was 11 and that he felt he wouldn't be taken seriously if he wasn't mature.

Last edited:
People are still bothering with this jizz drinking scum bag? He'll never admit defeat and he'll be gone by midseason anyways when the Dolphins are already knocked out of contention.

Last edited:
Stop being the '19 year old' victim. Men your age are out puting their lives on the line serving their country. Stop the whining.

Because I don't choose to serve in a war that I feel is entirely pointless that makes me worthless? BS, you're not in the military either so don't give me that ****. When are you going to grow up? I have an excuse, what's yours?

Give me a break. You are just as much of a friggin antagonistic ****** now as you were before. Your point has been to make an arsehole of yourself every chance you've gotten.

Your a scumbag worthless piece of garbage and I stand by my statements previously.

The only level I've stooped to is to spit in your face as I have my foot on your chest after knocking your sorry arse on the ground.

Nice, using the word "retarted to describe someone, now we're making fun of mentally challenged people, wonderful. :rolleyes:

Knocked me on the ground huh? I believe I'm the one that issued the challenge to a tackle football game. You and your wonderful band of faries are the girls that won't play.

Kdo5 said:
People are still bothering with this jizz drinking scum bag? He'll never admit defeat and he'll be gone by midseason anyways when the Dolphins are already knocked out of contention.

Pretty sure I was here throughout the 6-10 season douche bag.

Nice, using the word "retarted to describe someone, now we're making fun of mentally challenged people, wonderful. :rolleyes:

Knocked me on the ground huh? I believe I'm the one that issued the challenge to a tackle football game. You and your wonderful band of faries are the girls that won't play.

Pretty sure I was here throughout the 6-10 season douche bag.

If you are going to quote someone who denigrates you do it correctly and do not spell stuff wrong.. it is ******ed.. not retarted... what a tool. Roll your eyes all you want.. but you need to go to the Miami board where you might be welcomed.. not even sure about that.

Now, having said everything I've said...

Aqua, you deserve what you get. Grow the hell up.

If you are going to quote someone who denigrates you do it correctly and do not spell stuff wrong.. it is ******ed.. not retarted... what a tool. Roll your eyes all you want.. but you need to go to the Miami board where you might be welcomed.. not even sure about that.

Yeah, great job defending yourself. Pick out a typo on my post rather than defend your rather degrading comments.

I was not making fun of mentally challenged people. Only someone ignorant who insists on having a victim mentality would think that. Again, you prove my point about how much of a scumbag you are.

Its called a metaphor. And it was clearly lost on you. And you claim you want to go into journalism. Thank you for proving my point.

OH, btw, you don't have the RIGHT to issue any challenges on behalf of a team you don't represent. Hell, you're not even a part of that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes