PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami's Wasted Top 10 Pick Ginn Not Progressing As Planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
what????:confused: :confused:we dont think your dumb .we know your dumb.we also know your a racist a liar a welsher and a baby who goes crying to the mods like a 5 year old lol

You should probably make sure you have more than a third-grade education level before you run around calling anyone else dumb. ;)

You should probably make sure you have more than a third-grade education level before you run around calling anyone else dumb. ;)
it doesnt take more than a third grade education to figure out your a bone head lol

Last edited:
Perfect example of why people think here think I'm dumb. Look at what I said then look at what you get out of it. Just ridiculous.

I'm sorry. I read your posts about Ginn and I just got carried away with enthusiasm. My bad. Hold up on the HOF for a few more seasons.

well Travis W., since you refuse to converse with me, I guess I'll just have to mock you like everyone else here

you had your chance

Aqua says: I'm so glad we lost Welker and have Ginn. It's not even a contest who wil have the better NFL career, NOT EVEN CLOSE!

I say--you are a complete failure at objectivity--Ginn will experience a fine blend of underachievement, mediocrity and finally a release/non-tender when the next group of Huizenga failures take the helm.

Welker, along with Seau, will be the toast of Miami when they show their rings to the ne'er do wells Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor.

Hey--look at the bright side--Wannestadt may be available again soon.

Aren't you guys always raving about Wes Welker making big 3rd down catches for first downs?

No, we are raving about Welker's nose for the ball and never quit attitude. The big 3rd down catches are a bonus.

YES! BIG CATCHES, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID! One catch was kept an 18 play drive going on 3rd and 5 and the other kept that same drive going on 4th and 2. I guess those aren't big catches huh? His 3rd catch was also for a first down but it was a 1st and 10. Yeah, we really need Welker to move the chains huh.

I'm so glad we lost Welker and have Ginn. It's not even a contest who wil have the better NFL career, NOT EVEN CLOSE!

First off, those weren't big catches. Those were catches where the Phins are trying to save face because of how foolish they look for having taken Ginn in the top 10 when the rest of the world knew that he isn't that good.

So, let me get this straight. You are glad your team wasted a top 10 pick on a kick returner/punt returner who is lousy at running routes and has average hands.. Got it.

Always knew you were ignorant. You just keep proving it for me.

God damn dude, this site is terrible with double standards and you are the king. Almost all of your posts have double standards in them, you tell me that I always spin things positively for the Fins, well you always spin the negatively. Practice what you preech douch, you are the biggest hipocrite I've ever talked too.

You wouldn't know what a double standard is if it came up and ***** slapped you. Your ignorance is amazing. Welker is a Pats and has accomplished MORE in this league than Tedd Ginn has. Ted Ginn is a friggin top 10 draft pick who stinks so badly that he's had his kick return duties taken away from him.

Welker is a guy the Pats traded a 2nd round and 7th round pick for because he's damn good at what he does. He's a PROVEN commodity. Ginn is a nothing right now.

As for the name calling again, please, keep it up. You just prove how small minded you truly are. There was NOTHING hypocritical about what I said. You just don't understand the meaning of VALUE in regards to picks. And because you don't, you throw your little temper tantrums when people show how stupid you are.

BTW, I do practice what I preach. So, STFU and learn to spell instead of being ignorant.

Again, the return responibilites are something you don't know what you're talking about. Ronnie has lost carries, Shelton and Hadnot didn't start the first 2 games, Green and Lemon were supposedly in a QB battle. Ever herd of a reading between the lines? I'm sure this is all for real and the Fins will open the season with Chatman, Lemon, Mormino and Alabi, you're probably right. :rolleyes:

Really? I don't know what I am talking about? That's funny because it was a direct friggin quote from your head coach.

As for your stupidity about Chatman, Lemon, Mormino and Alabi, I am the one who said that the coaches were giving them snaps to evaluate them. YOU did not say that. You made up some BS about it being a smoke screen.

Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired, Aqua. Maybe, someday, you will actually learn a thing or two. But I am not going to hold my breath.

well Travis W., since you refuse to converse with me, I guess I'll just have to mock you like everyone else here

you had your chance

Aqua says: I'm so glad we lost Welker and have Ginn. It's not even a contest who wil have the better NFL career, NOT EVEN CLOSE!

I say--you are a complete failure at objectivity--Ginn will experience a fine blend of underachievement, mediocrity and finally a release/non-tender when the next group of Huizenga failures take the helm.

Welker, along with Seau, will be the toast of Miami when they show their rings to the ne'er do wells Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor.

Hey--look at the bright side--Wannestadt may be available again soon.

Damn, you have me convinced. How could I not be with such hard hitting evidence and such a strongly supported case. :rolleyes:

No, we are raving about Welker's nose for the ball and never quit attitude. The big 3rd down catches are a bonus.

First off, those weren't big catches. Those were catches where the Phins are trying to save face because of how foolish they look for having taken Ginn in the top 10 when the rest of the world knew that he isn't that good.

So, let me get this straight. You are glad your team wasted a top 10 pick on a kick returner/punt returner who is lousy at running routes and has average hands.. Got it.

Always knew you were ignorant. You just keep proving it for me.

You wouldn't know what a double standard is if it came up and ***** slapped you. Your ignorance is amazing. Welker is a Pats and has accomplished MORE in this league than Tedd Ginn has. Ted Ginn is a friggin top 10 draft pick who stinks so badly that he's had his kick return duties taken away from him.

Welker is a guy the Pats traded a 2nd round and 7th round pick for because he's damn good at what he does. He's a PROVEN commodity. Ginn is a nothing right now.

As for the name calling again, please, keep it up. You just prove how small minded you truly are. There was NOTHING hypocritical about what I said. You just don't understand the meaning of VALUE in regards to picks. And because you don't, you throw your little temper tantrums when people show how stupid you are.

BTW, I do practice what I preach. So, STFU and learn to spell instead of being ignorant.

Really? I don't know what I am talking about? That's funny because it was a direct friggin quote from your head coach.

As for your stupidity about Chatman, Lemon, Mormino and Alabi, I am the one who said that the coaches were giving them snaps to evaluate them. YOU did not say that. You made up some BS about it being a smoke screen.

Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired, Aqua. Maybe, someday, you will actually learn a thing or two. But I am not going to hold my breath.

See that bold part? I stopped reading it there, give me a break.

I guess the question becomes to Aqua whatever... is why??? Is it sado masochistic behavior, didn't your mom give you any attention, do you have a life away from this board.. do you play with Mr. Ralphie as you type... not sure why any sane person would invite such continual abuse..

Damn, you have me convinced. How could I not be with such hard hitting evidence and such a strongly supported case. :rolleyes:

Are you truly this confused? You posted an OPINION with zero evidence and support.

I countered with OPINION.

And you respond with sarcasm, as though my OPINION carries less weight than yours.

What a joke.

Are you truly this confused? You posted an OPINION with zero evidence and support.

I countered with OPINION.

And you respond with sarcasm, as though my OPINION carries less weight than yours.

What a joke.

Trying reading my intial post that you replied to again. Perhaps my evidence of the game on Saturday passed over you.

Trying reading my intial post that you replied to again. Perhaps my evidence of the game on Saturday passed over you.

Listen skippy--I have read every post you have made. How does Ginn's 3 receptions for 29 yards exceed Welkers 3 receptions for 30 yards? How does anything Ginn has done thus far support anything more than conjecture that he will have a far better career than Welker?

Just because you shout it and claim it to be true doesn't make it true.

Boys, Boys. Lets cut this crap. God Damn. All you guys do is bicker. If you guys don;t like how one another posts don;t respond. They'll stop making posts.

I was originally a huge homer on this subject. Not from the standpoint of the dolphins, I dont like losing to them every December, but as a Buckeye. Ginn is a good player maybe a top 10, maybe not? Season hasn't started yet. Remember that.

Organizations do not throw to players to try and "save face". Especially in 4th down situations. GM's do not tell their players who to throw the ball to. Don't try spinning things in the way of your arguement.

On the flip side, Welker has had a TD this preseason. And though i did not research it, I'm 99% sure he has had more touches sans PR.

So, don't waste my time posting just to continue an argument.

Listen skippy--I have read every post you have made. How does Ginn's 3 receptions for 29 yards exceed Welkers 3 receptions for 30 yards? How does anything Ginn has done thus far support anything more than conjecture that he will have a far better career than Welker?

Just because you shout it and claim it to be true doesn't make it true.

Listen douche, it's the fact that you guys call Welker the best thing since sliced bread but when it comes to Ginn, he's never caught a pass in his life. I'm just talking about the double standard, you say first down receptions are the key to Welker's game, well when Ginn catches 3 first downs (1 on 3rd and 1 on 4th) you guys call it no big deal. One of your genius buddies even went as far as to say the Dolphins were saving face. :rofl: That one was my favorite!

The reason I say Ginn will have a better career is because he is a far more polished receiver coming out of college. He caught more than 100 balls in his final 2 years with almost 1600 yards and 13 TDs. He is way faster, has better hands, and is much more electrifying.

WHo would you rather give the ball to in space, Welker or Ginn?

Listen douche,

Nice

it's the fact that you guys call Welker the best thing since sliced bread but when it comes to Ginn, he's never caught a pass in his life. I'm just talking about the double standard, you say first down receptions are the key to Welker's game, well when Ginn catches 3 first downs (1 on 3rd and 1 on 4th) you guys call it no big deal. One of your genius buddies even went as far as to say the Dolphins were saving face. :rofl: That one was my favorite!

You are 'conversing' with me--not 'you guys' or 'your buddies'.

I say that Ginn will end up being a decent player, but as a high 1st round pick, he will be viewed as a failure.

I never said that first down receptions will be Welker's game--Welker is a possession receiver--excellent routes, good hands, reliable, hard working. You might remember the guy from last year when he caught more passes than Booker or Chambers.

The reason I say Ginn will have a better career is because he is a far more polished receiver coming out of college. He caught more than 100 balls in his final 2 years with almost 1600 yards and 13 TDs. He is way faster, has better hands, and is much more electrifying.

WHo would you rather give the ball to in space, Welker or Ginn?

I would rather give the ball to the guy that has shown that he can catch 50+ passes in an NFL season, can run a route like clockwork and can take a hit. A player that has SHOWN that he can get it done at the NFL level. So yes, until 'electrifying' is a statistic that yields first downs and points, I'll take the slot receiver whose PRO career can be measured and referred to.

A proven NFL player v. a proven College player?

I suspect that, if the college player was drafted by the Miami Dolphins, you'd make that mistake every time.

You guys have to be kidding. No matter what you give the ball to Ginn in space. He'll make anyone in the NFL miss whether or not its his first year. His biggest problem is he does not run solid routes. They both have great hands. But you guys are trying to compare apples and oranges. Ginn is a flanker and Welker is a possesion guy.

You guys have to be kidding. No matter what you give the ball to Ginn in space. He'll make anyone in the NFL miss whether or not its his first year. His biggest problem is he does not run solid routes. They both have great hands. But you guys are trying to compare apples and oranges. Ginn is a flanker and Welker is a possesion guy.

And what exactly has Ted Ginn, Jr done in the NFL?

The only apples to oranges comparison is: proven NFL player vs. proven college player.

Until Ginn does something, he hasn't done anything.

And what exactly has Ted Ginn, Jr done in the NFL?

The only apples to oranges comparison is: proven NFL player vs. proven college player.

Until Ginn does something, he hasn't done anything.

GREAT!!! Now, will you two stop bull****ting one another??

GREAT!!! Now, will you two stop bull****ting one another??

1--what the heck does this statement mean

2--you can back right off--I will have any conversation with anyone at my own discretion--thanks so very much

How do you get the ball to Ginn in space if he doesn't run solid routes? Unless you are running straight down the sideline against a DB that can't match your speed, route running is #1.

One name..... Bethel....electric in space, fast...but couldn't run routes correctly...where is he now? Remind you of anyone discussed in this thread?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back