PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami's Wasted Top 10 Pick Ginn Not Progressing As Planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bold is all stuff that you have made up and since you continue to GUARANTEE these things, that makes you a liar and a hipocrit. Others may not know how pathetic and sad you are, but you do, and that's all that matters to me.

None of my predictions ever come true huh? I picked the Colts, Chargers, Eagles, Bears and Seahawks to win their divisions last year. This year I've picked New England, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Denver and Chicago. All those picks are still looking solid and not to mention I said the Saints and Jets were over rated last year and wouldn't be as good this year. The only thing I'm constantly wrong about is the Dolphins and that's because I'm a homer. Figure it out, tool.
so says the dork that everybody knows is a liar .nice try .don't look now its time for your daily Thorazine shot and electroshock therapy

I am hoping Houston beats out Indy, wouldn't that be amazing...

I am being sarcastic, because there is less than 1% chance of that happening

Considering that Houston beat Indy last year, I could see the improved Houston beat Indy again this year.

i wish, just i don't see them beating enough of the other teams they play. Oh well, i will be a jags, houston, and whoever is playing the jets fan for this season (and of course a pats fan). I really don't like how Dungy brings religion into the game, saying the Lord gave them the drive to win the SB, but he didn't give the other team the same drive?

Seperation of NFL and Church please.

Considering that Houston beat Indy last year, I could see the improved Houston beat Indy again this year.

No Andre Johnson will hurt Houston in a bad way on sunday. We might like it (NO) or not, but few teams are more consistent during reg. season than the Colts.

Ginn CAUGHT A PASS! Wow! Amazing.

Lets see here...

Welker: 20 catches, 220 some yards, 1 TD
Ginn: 1 catch, 15 yards, 0 TDs.

i clap for ginn. he may only have one catch in 3 games, but you could definitely see his explosiveness. he is going to be very effective now / sarcasm

they wanted to give him a reception so he wouldn't set more records. he has set the bar high for the next top 10 receiver, since he is the first one to not make a catch in the first two games.

And you guys said he wouldn't be successful, he is 3 games in and already a record holder.

Let's see...The Wanker returns punts, one for 35 yards, catches scads of passes for 1st downs and then showboats with a lateral to Moss to get the ball inside the 5. OK, so BB is gonna ream his scrawney A S S for the lateral but you gotta admit that the Commish should penailize the Pats for cheating the clueless Phins on the Welker deal.

Good to see that The Ginn Family 'exploded' and caught one pass today.

Last edited:
Ginn may end up in his career as another well known Buckeye.....

Can anyone say ....ummmm ....Art Schlister?

(I wonder if Ginn gambles - I know Miami did in round 1 of 2007 :eek: )

Lets add our very own Andy Katzenmoyer as well :(

Last edited:
Let's see...The Wanker returns punts, one for 35 yards, catches scads of passes for 1st downs and then showboats with a lateral to Moss to get the ball inside the 5. OK, so BB is gonna ream his scrawney A S S for the lateral but you gotta admit that the Commish should penailize the Pats for cheating the clueless Phins on the Welker deal.

Good to see that The Ginn Family 'exploded' and caught one pass today.

The explosion heard around the Pats Forum Board... I agree on the penalty for the Pats.. maybe they should loose their 14th roundpick in '08 and '09.

Upon further review the Welker penalty against the Pats should be increased.
Sammy Morris is a workhourse.
Signing Kyle Eckle back from the moribund Phins.
And the Commis can cite that the Pats have been doing this for years, e.g. Larry Izzo.
Gotta admit it's great for the Pats to have the hapless Phins in the division.
Toss 'em a W now and then to keep 'em from folding.

I stopped reading what you said after the flag football statement. You don't know what you're talking about, shut up.

Aqua Moonbat does not support the war? I see a trend of you latching on to LOSERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes