PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami's Wasted Top 10 Pick Ginn Not Progressing As Planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck with that response from Wingnut, aka, Travis the Troll, aka, Triple T. No point in trying to get in a debate with him, it's like getting into a pissing contest with a skunk, ie, a no win situation.

He's picking the Patriots WR's as a group; he can only HOPE and PRAY they are a flop for his Doofins to have a prayer this year.
Aqua's so pathetic I don't bother to look at anything he posts.It's a waste of time. After all the lieing,welching,idiotic posts I just don't care to see anymore what he has to say. He can post something one day,and turn around the next and swear he didn't post it. He needs psychiatric intervention,he definetly has issues. Maybe he wasn't breast fead as an infant,or longer and needs attention. I have a problem spelling,and he has a problem with reality.I'll stick with my mine.

Last edited:
Aqua's so pathetic I don't bother to look at anything he posts.It's a waste of time. After all the lieing,welching,idiotic posts I just don't care to see anymore what he has to say. He can post something one day,and turn around the next and swear he didn't post it. He needs psychiatric intervention,he definetly has issues. Maybe he wasn't breast fead as an infant,or longer and needs attention. I have a problem spelling,and he has a problem with reality.I'll stick with my mine.

The funny/sad/pathetic thing is that you actully believe that. You actully believe I sit here on the computer crying myself to bed everynight because of this so called "abuse" I get. That's what I find sad, I couldn't be happier with my life and all you guys sit here and get off on the fact that you think I'm miserable.

The funny/sad/pathetic thing is that you actully believe that. You actully believe I sit here on the computer crying myself to bed everynight because of this so called "abuse" I get. That's what I find sad, I couldn't be happier with my life and all you guys sit here and get off on the fact that you think I'm miserable.
Aqua, I only read this because I knew it was in response to what I wrote. I don't think that you are unhappy. I think you think life is pretty good. I wrote a post several weeks ago where I stated that I thought your behavior was pathalogical. I was serious,and I'm being serious now as the person who has the problem you would be the last to know that your behavior isn't normal,people observing your behavior would see it first. This is they was it usually works. The person who is sure they don't have a problem is the one that does. At first I just thought you were a real die hard fins fan who liked to come on this site to ruffle a few feathers,but the more I learned about you,and the more bizzare your behavior became, one morning it just struck me. That no one normal would say the things you say, get hammered for them doing it day in and day out,and continue for so long. I'm not writing this to trash you. Like I said I'm being serious..... Good Luck

Last edited:
Why talk with a bunch of old men who are just here to call me names? You guys are pathetic, get a life.

A more appropriate question is if you know this, why keep coming back?? I know it is a free country and all that, but do you have masochistic tendencies?? You do not have to come here, but if you do expect this stuff.. btw did you ever pay off your bet??? I really dislike Miami they are my second most disliked team right after the Jets, it is very close but do not like either team.. dislike most of their close minded fans even more.

Why talk with a bunch of old men who are just here to call me names? You guys are pathetic, get a life.

so the entirety of your writing catalog, in spite of being in blog or message board media, is rhetorical?

fascinating approach

so the entirety of your writing catalog, in spite of being in blog or message board media, is rhetorical?

fascinating approach
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, :rocker:

fascinating approach

Your analysis is a little too subtle for WaterBoy

Yeah that clicking noise you hear is his flea sized brain trying to process what you wrote.

Keeping telling yourself you have a great life douchebag, I'd expect nothing less from a 19 year old.

Really, what does your "life" consist of; you wake up when you get up (the go getter that you are), attend a few meaningless, pointless, pathetic classes, post on this and other forums 9,000 times, watch ESPN and plan out your weekend, which usually involves you attempting to get laid,you end up getting ****faced and rubbing one out while you watch a smoker.

Yeah, what a great life, I'm so ******* envious of a small minded douche like you.

I am sure you think you have the world by the balls, you'll find out soon enough it's the other way around.

That day is coming up in your rearview mirror, so brace yourself.

Really, what does your "life" consist of; you wake up when you get up (the go getter that you are), attend a few meaningless, pointless, pathetic classes, post on this and other forums 9,000 times, watch ESPN and plan out your weekend, which usually involves you attempting to get laid,you end up getting ****faced and rubbing one out while you watch a smoker.

Actually, that sounds like a pretty good day.

I am endlessly surprised at the never ending creative words folks use to describe an act of self-inflicted blindness.

Last edited:
Yeah that clicking noise you hear is his flea sized brain trying to process what you wrote.

Keeping telling yourself you have a great life douchebag, I'd expect nothing less from a 19 year old.

Yeah, what a great life, I'm so ******* envious of a small minded douche like you.

I am sure you think you have the world by the balls, you'll find out soon enough it's the other way around.

That day is coming up in your rearview mirror, so brace yourself.

Don't forget my crappy job. ;)

Don't forget my crappy job. ;)

jizzmopper?

whats the matter Wingnut? nothing clever to say to my repeated questions?

oh i know...you're just one of those 'cryin on the inside' clowns...

You don't have a job, you are a poor college student, remember? That is the excuse you gave for weaseling out of your bet.

How does it feel to know you are a human punching bag on this forum; as much as you've tried to "talk football", about .000000000000001% of the members here can't stand you and think you are a worthless, total tool.

Don't feel bad, you're not a complete moron, you're missing a few parts (try to wrap your pea sized brainpan around that)...................

You don't have a job, you are a poor college student, remember? That is the excuse you gave for weaseling out of your bet.

How does it feel to know you are a human punching bag on this forum; as much as you've tried to "talk football", about .000000000000001% of the members here can't stand you and think you are a worthless, total tool.

Don't feel bad, you're not a complete moron, you're missing a few parts (try to wrap your pea sized brainpan around that)...................

Nope, you're talking to the freight/warehouse team member for Shopko. This means I do heavy lifting and operate a fork lift, that's why I'm in college, to ensure that's not what I'm doing for the rest of my life.

I think you're a total tool as well, I still find it said that a middle aged man is sitting here having a smack fest with a teen who has no interest in conversing with him.

Last edited:
Then why must you continue to converse?

Then why must you continue to converse?

The season is near and that's when football conversation can actully begin. Well, for some, others don't know how to do that and he knows who he is.

The season is near and that's when football conversation can actully begin. Well, for some, others don't know how to do that and he knows who he is.
your not going to be talking football here you racist ****stain because im going to dump on every thread you start

Last edited:
Get used to driving that forklift because you'll be doing that till you kick the stick, unless you consider the worthless, useless crap you blather on and on about a career.

Once again you have proven yourself to be a liar, you claimed to be a poor college student who couldn't afford to pay the bet you made, yet you now say you have a job (WAY too much information by the way, sounds like the perfect job for a mindless assclown like you).

I find it pathetic that you still keep coming back here after continually getting your **** knocked down your throat.

Maybe you should have taken your head out of your arse instead of talking this guy up like he was the next coming of Stanley Morgan.

Its pretty bad that Cameron has had to pull Ginn off the kick return unit to have him focus strictly on punt returns. Now he has that much farther to go. Do you know how bad that looks for him and Mueller?

Nope, you're talking to the freight/warehouse team member for Shopko. This means I do heavy lifting and operate a fork lift, that's why I'm in college, to ensure that's not what I'm doing for the rest of my life.

I think you're a total tool as well, I still find it said that a middle aged man is sitting here having a smack fest with a teen who has no interest in conversing with him.

So why do you converse and continue to invite abuse on yourself.. if you are so knowledgeable about this game, go be a mod on the Miami board and do some good there. One thing you will learn sooner or later, is that is more productive and healthier to be a positive member of society than to be an antagonist. The latter serves not much of a useful purpose and usually contributes little to the greater good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents