PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merged: threads about Specter's media appearances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Golic vs. Specter

This is actually good. Public opinion outside of Patriot nation is turning against these clowns.

Re: Just listened to Specter on OTL on ESPN...

I can't tell you how @#$%ing sick of this I am, This is not a criminal offense and no part of Government has any right to interferre, Specter has a seperate agenda for butting in and the Commisioner should tell him to stick it.

My biggest fear out of this is that Belichick will pull a Joe Gibbs and say **** this and disappear for a decade.

I don't think that's Belichick's style. Belichick's style would be to say **** YOU and keep coaching. :D

Last edited:
Re: ESPN Radio teaser. Comment from Specter coming up.

Steroids are different, though. The use of steroids in baseball falls under federal jurisdiction because (as many people seem not to realize), use of steroids is not only against the rules of the game of baseball, but also against the law. Stealing signals and taping walkthroughs, for all its strategic merit or lack thereof, is no such thing.

That's why it is so puzzling that a certain PA team physician was quietly fired in the middle of the night when the Feds found that he had purchased $150K worth of HGH on his personal credit card. A ten minute NFL investigation revealed nothing, and the Senator doesn't seem to be interested.

I'm disappointed that no one in the media has brought up the comcast connection. I'd love to see specter speak his way out of that one.

Well, they just interviewed Goodwell and after the interview, Golic and Greenberg both agreed the whole thing was overblown and ridiculous.

I thought or Senator John Kerry was a big football fan, as he basically forced the NFL to open up the NE/NYG Wk. 17 game to all the networks. It is striking how quiet it is on the Kerry/Kennedy camps over the past few days?

I thought or Senator John Kerry was a big football fan, as he basically forced the NFL to open up the NE/NYG Wk. 17 game to all the networks. It is striking how quiet it is on the Kerry/Kennedy camps over the past few days?

Kennedy is on the Judicary committee and actually has more power than Spector Leahy from Vermont is the chariman, and the two of them (and the RI guy) should all be on TV right now, shutting this down.

Kennedy is on the Judicary committee and actually has more power than Spector Leahy from Vermont is the chariman, and the two of them (and the RI guy) should all be on TV right now, shutting this down.

Our tax dollars at work. :rolleyes:

He compared stealing signals to stealing automobiles. That should be the end of the investigation.

Ya and focusing more time on stolen cars is better served..

Our tax dollars at work. :rolleyes:
I've said for years, we have too many congressmen. They have to find new things to do, new stupid laws to make. There isn't enough actual worthwhile, constitutionally called for stuff for the 500 or so of them.

That's why it is so puzzling that a certain PA team physician was quietly fired in the middle of the night when the Feds found that he had purchased $150K worth of HGH on his personal credit card. A ten minute NFL investigation revealed nothing, and the Senator doesn't seem to be interested.

Come on now, that doesn't serve the Senator or Comcast now does it??

Do you think it is a coincidence, that the network (ESPN) most adversley affected by a dedicated football channel (NFL Network)has all the interviews and is leading the charge here??

Does it not signal major conflict of interest when the not so good Senator from Philadelphia, supported by the Comcast provides ESPN with all the scoops??

Pathetic....100% pathetic.

Sen. Specter did commit a little gaffe and call them the St.Lous Cardinals.....like the Cardinals might even sniff the Super Bowl

You can bet your house that the St. Louis Cardinals will never play in a SB. Unless they start calling the world series the SB.

Someone ought to ask Spector why he isn't investigating Andy Reed and his crack whore sons?
Why isn't his office investigating the drug ring that Andy Reed runs safe houses for drug addicts and junkies, ie: his sons?

Ive emailed him a couple time, bombard him with emails ,phone calls, and do what ever it takes to make this guy look like a bigger bafoon than he already is..

Spector Wants to meet brady

Saw on the ESPN bottom line. he wants to meet brady to ask if he benefitted. He also wants to meet Matt Walsh. Now ESPNnews has it in its 'breaking news' that he wants to meet goodell ASAP.

This thing has really spoiled a good sunday for me :mad:

He needs to let Goodell handle this as HE sees fit.... which to my knowledge, he did.

There are MANY more important things to do in this world then this to be honest. We have our own people being killed in other countries... We have our own people starving without homes or food....

He needs to stop Grand standing and let it die... :mad:

ive been waiting for kickoff of this game since last year's afc championship game ended, yet right now it feels like its farther away than its ever been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back