PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mercury morris should really Thank the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Besides all of the attention, do you know how much $ he made because of this? That's alot of crack!

Besides all of the attention, do you know how much $ he made because of this? That's alot of crack!

As a Black person, I find that post offensive. Why do you think all Black people use crack?

As a Black person, I find that post offensive. Why do you think all Black people use crack?

No he was busted for crack years ago so don't be so sensitive and judging before you know what you're talking about!

No he was busted for crack years ago so don't be so sensitive and judging before you know what you're talking about!

Oh ok. I thought you were implying that he uses crack because he's Black. No harm done. :)

A "black person"? You are not a "black man" or a "black woman"? C'mon. You have offended me.

Last edited:
Mercury Morris is little more than a loudmouth ex-con who's 15 minutes were up when the cell door slammed shut.
If he had any dignity he would be ashamed of the undignified buffoonery he has shown since week 10.

Nothing the Patriots or any team will do as far as records are concerned will diminish the accomplishments of the 72' Dolphins.
But if the record is all he has to hold onto, well thats his problem.
Lets face it, we're not talking about Jim Brown or Eric ****erson here. Dolphin team records and the 72' unbeaten season are Morris' residual claim to fame.

His antics in my book, relegate him to nothing more than a miserable old coot with a chip on his shoulder. He could have been regarded as a prominent member of a championship team who recognized the season long accomplishments of New England. Instead he chose the low road.

BTW - I believe it was cocaine trafficking, not crack that he was incarcerated for.

Last edited:
The Patriots Are The Ones That Made Him And The Rest Of Those
Grumpy Old Men Even Relevant! What A Bunch Of Losers!

the guy is an ass, and so is don shula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick