PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Members on the waiting list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash-MouthD

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I am sure there are members here that are on the wait list for Pats tix, I have had tix for many years and the recent economic woes have forced me to make some changes.
I am looking to find someone on the waiting list who is interested in a full or partial season ticket for a year or two. If any one tinks they may be interested pm and let me know. They are good seats as I have upgraded at every chance I have had over the years.
Thanks.

I am sure there are members here that are on the wait list for Pats tix, I have had tix for many years and the recent economic woes have forced me to make some changes.
I am looking to find someone on the waiting list who is interested in a full or partial season ticket for a year or two. If any one tinks they may be interested pm and let me know. They are good seats as I have upgraded at every chance I have had over the years.
Thanks.

Well know that the tickets have arrived I can start to sort out what games will go where, that is if you still have interest. Games available are Bengals 8-20,Giants 9-3,Falcons 9-27, Ravens 10-4,Jets 11-22,Panthers 12-13

Currently a wating list member since 1999, how many seats per game are available?

Just saw the comment "keeping the tix" does that mean they are no longer available?

I was wondering the same thing. If you are still selling them, how many do you have for each game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back