PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Members on the waiting list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash-MouthD

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I am sure there are members here that are on the wait list for Pats tix, I have had tix for many years and the recent economic woes have forced me to make some changes.
I am looking to find someone on the waiting list who is interested in a full or partial season ticket for a year or two. If any one tinks they may be interested pm and let me know. They are good seats as I have upgraded at every chance I have had over the years.
Thanks.

I am sure there are members here that are on the wait list for Pats tix, I have had tix for many years and the recent economic woes have forced me to make some changes.
I am looking to find someone on the waiting list who is interested in a full or partial season ticket for a year or two. If any one tinks they may be interested pm and let me know. They are good seats as I have upgraded at every chance I have had over the years.
Thanks.

Well know that the tickets have arrived I can start to sort out what games will go where, that is if you still have interest. Games available are Bengals 8-20,Giants 9-3,Falcons 9-27, Ravens 10-4,Jets 11-22,Panthers 12-13

Currently a wating list member since 1999, how many seats per game are available?

Just saw the comment "keeping the tix" does that mean they are no longer available?

I was wondering the same thing. If you are still selling them, how many do you have for each game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back