PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mayock: Pats have legitimate Starting NFL QB in Mallett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what we're doing now? Pointing out typographical errors (which was really an auto-correct error) of peoples' names?

You must have a tiny pee-pee. He was joking with you. Calm yourself. There's no need to get angry about it.

You must have a tiny pee-pee.
I always suspected you were a 11 year old posting from your mommy's computer. Thank you for confirming it beyond any reasonable doubt.
He was joking with you. Calm yourself. There's no need to get angry about it.
Who is angry? Certainly not me. I just think it is a waste of bandwidth to point out spelling errors, especially when it comes to proper names. Everybody make 'em and I know I make plenty of my own.

I always suspected you were a 11 year old posting from your mommy's computer. Thank you for confirming it beyond any reasonable doubt.
Who is angry? Certainly not me. I just think it is a waste of bandwidth to point out spelling errors, especially when it comes to proper names. Everybody make 'em and I know I make plenty of my own.

Well it's either that, or you haven't gotten laid in a long time because the pent up frustration shows. Of course, it could always be both. But, either way, calm down kid. Jesus. This is the internet. No need to take things so personally all the time.

Well it's either that, or you haven't gotten laid in a long time because the pent up frustration shows. Of course, it could always be both. But, either way, calm down kid. Jesus. This is the internet. No need to take things so personally all the time.
You started posting here when you were 3? Impressive.

You started posting here when you were 3? Impressive.

He does have a point. I'm pretty much an 11 year old trapped in a 28 year old's body. I like fart jokes and my behavior in public has embarrassed my girlfriend too many times to count.

They happened to win the 2 games that Hoyer played (I am not including the game where he had 4 passes) but he didn't exactly establish himself as a solid, reliable starter who keyed those wins. Hoyer is not the long term solution and Cleveland was wise to draft a QB. They simply messed up with choosing Manziel.

Six games into his Colts career, Manning was 1–5 as a starter, with 6 TDs and 14 INTs. It took Brady three games as a starter before he threw his first TD.

How can you draw the conclusion that Hoyer is not the long-term answer based on a two-game sample size? What does it say that they lost their first two games, won the first two games he started, the game he got injured, and then only one of the remaining ten?

Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. Heck, given the small number of really good QBs, odds are you probably are. But there's no way to look at two games and say for sure.

I like fart jokes and my behavior in public has embarrassed my girlfriend too many times to count.

coincidentally, that Hollywood actor, Rip Louder, has seen his latest effort go right in the sh!tter...

coincidentally, that Hollywood actor, Rip Louder, has seen his latest effort go right in the sh!tter...
That stinks. I heard he was canned by an a-hole director.

Well it's either that, or you haven't gotten laid in a long time because the pent up frustration shows.
You must have a tiny pee-pee. I was joking with you. Calm yourself. There's no need to get angry about it.

Six games into his Colts career, Manning was 1–5 as a starter, with 6 TDs and 14 INTs. It took Brady three games as a starter before he threw his first TD.

How can you draw the conclusion that Hoyer is not the long-term answer based on a two-game sample size?
Well the guy was undrafted. He played backup for NE before being cut. Had a couple cups of coffee with other teams before arriving in Cleveland, a team that has since used a 1st round pick on a QB.

Sure, maybe I'm wrong, but I am not exactly the only guy holding this opinion. Not seeing terribly many GM's fight for him. It's nothing personal and I am not trying to be mean, I just don't see any evidence he is anything beyond a career backup. IMHO people are too biased by the laundry he wore for a couple years. If he was a backup QB in NY instead of NE, I think more in this forum would share my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe