PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney MVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowayback

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
so when he is in, its almost a guaranteed run. BB is setting up the other teams. whenever TB play actions with LM in the game its usuallly a long gain. BB is thinkig about one thing...winning the SB. and he is setting up all the opponents with LM !

on the other hand when they do run..it is usuallly very difficult. BB doesnt care..he is setting the opps up. it is a chess match for him. sacrifice a pawn for a bishop. and who will be the most rested rb in the playoffs?

yea ok i am nost serious about the mvp....but i have ahd enough of anti LM posts. it is a team....everything that is done is for theteam.

Re: maroney mvp ?

what...the 5000 other Maroney threads couldn't possibly contain this nugget of creativity?

MAURENCE "I AM MADE OF GLASS" LARONEY IS MADE OF THE CHEAPEST STAINED GLASS I HAVE EVER SEEN

:bricks:

It’s amazing to see how dumb you people are. Look LM has never been featured in our shotgun packages because we have Faulk who is more suited to fill that role. Now this off-season the patriots have gone out and acquired 3 great receivers, which is why we now run the shotgun offense. We have so many weapons at WR it would be foolish to waste them and the more receivers you deploy the less pass protection you can use which is why Brady is backed up in the shotgun, giving him those extra seconds to complete the pass. So now the only opportunities LM has to run is when he comes into the game when we are out of the shotgun formation and he usually trots out for 1 play and the entire defense knows that we are going to run because we don’t bring LM out there to pass block.

LM isn’t suited for the type of offense we are running at the moment because they have no way to use him effectively so instead of throwing him out every set of downs to get stacked up at the line we stop putting him in after the first quarter. Its time to stop blaming the player and to look at the system he is in. When it comes time for LM to be featured in our main formations again he will be used. Until that time we will continue to use our receivers as our main threat and the RB of choice will be Faulk, who is far better at pass protection and screen plays then LM.

You don’t see the Patriots lining up in goal line packages and repeatedly handing the ball off to Faulk to get pummeled, so why do you expect the Patriots to do the same with LM? Until a defense figures out how to stop what the Pats are doing they have no reason to revert back to our standard packages, but when the time comes we have a perfectly capable starting running back who has been nothing short of a stand up character and perfectly content on his currently limited participation in this offense. You all need to stop complaining and start counting your blessings….

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back