PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney is made out of glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
The score?:rolleyes:
What's your excuse. Were you bored because the Jets still suck?

I love how you fabricate me insulting the pats. I never say anything negative about the pats as a team. They are awesome and I love them. I do however question Maroney's durability. Which you get all whiny about like a little girl. So then you fabricate things I say to make me look like I hate all things pats. It's not true and you know it. You cherry pick and or lie to fit your homer driven agenda.

Fact is the pats are a great football team and I feel lucky to watch them play.

That said Maroney is injury prone and you makes excuses week in and week out for that. Saying Maroney did not play due to the score is crap. Why did other guys who where banged up stay in and play? I wonder why he wont be in the game a lot next week. Prolly since we dont need him ( rightttttt)

Last edited:
Oh I get it. I have to leave because I question Maroney's durability?

Actually, you're not only well within your right, you might be right.

Don't forget though, sometimes this stuff is luck of the draw - hurt when young, but then going on to have a stable period. Watson and Gay were like that, although Ben is hurt again, and Gay has to stay on the field for at least most of the year.

Wilson has had problems, and Rodney has had problems, and I think a lot of that is just luck of the draw. It's a violent sport and when your time comes due, forget about it.

Actually, you're not only well within your right, you might be right.

Don't forget though, sometimes this stuff is luck of the draw - hurt when young, but then going on to have a stable period. Watson and Gay were like that, although Ben is hurt again, and Gay has to stay on the field for at least most of the year.

Wilson has had problems, and Rodney has had problems, and I think a lot of that is just luck of the draw. It's a violent sport and when your time comes due, forget about it.

I am not attacking Maroney personally. I know all the things you listed. But if we made excuses for every guy that could neverr stay healthy therre would be no seperation from the great players and the "could have been's".

I am not giving up on Maroney. I hope he can stay healthy. To this point imo he has had serious durability concern's.

Last edited:
I love how you fabricate me insulting the pats. I never say anything negative about the pats as a team. They are awesome and I love them. I do however question Maroney's durability. Which you get all whiny about like a little girl. So then you fabricate things I say to make me look like I hate all things pats. It's not true and you know it. You cherry pick and or lie to fit your homer driven agenda.

Fact is the pats are a great football team and I feel lucky to watch them play.

That said Maroney is injury prone and you makes excuses week in and week out for that. Saying Maroney did not play due to the score is crap. Why did other guys who where banged up stay in and play? I wonder why he wont be in the game a lot next week. Prolly since we dont need him ( rightttttt)

Please stop pretending to be a Pats fan. You're embaressing yourself. You were once again critical of a player who was fine, ran fine, and because of the score was pulled, becuase we took the foot off the gas.

You're missing the Jets game, man. I'd hurry over to catch it, looks like they might win this one.

Please stop pretending to be a Pats fan. You're embaressing yourself. You were once again critical of a player who was fine, ran fine, and because of the score was pulled, becuase we took the foot off the gas.

You're missing the Jets game, man. I'd hurry over to catch it, looks like they might win this one.

Keep avoiding the question. I am a pats fan. You are a homer. You are telling me Maroney's performance today and this year has been fine?

Please get help. This kid is a first round pick. Our feature back.

Keep avoiding the question. I am a pats fan.

No you are not.
You are a homer.
Damn straight.You are telling me Maroney's performance today and this year has been fine?

Please get help. This kid is a first round pick. Our feature back.

Jets up 13-3 man. You're missing it all!

Haha, look at how you are avoiding the question and fabricating things. I win you lose.

I believe I answered your question.
You left out "owned" and "go Jets!"

Last edited:
I believe I answered your question.
You left out "owned" and "go Jets!"

I forgot missing more then half the season injured and then coming back to do nothing then dissapear vs a very bad defense is NOTHING to worry about.

Thats not even getting into the injury issues and major offseason surgery his rookie year.

Last edited:
Stop littering up the board w/these lame pissing contests.

Mods?

I forgot missing more then half the season injured and then coming back to do nothing then dissapear vs a very bad defense is NOTHING to worry about.

You're right of course, because everyone knows that three games is half a season, in a situation where he could have played every game he missed, and the staff decided to hold him out so as to make sure and not repeat the Chad Jackson episode.
What happens if we only win a game by 14!?:eek:
:rolleyes:
I'm so concerned right now.
Bengals just scored on you're Jets man. Might be closer than previously though!

You're right of course, because everyone knows that three games is half a season, in a situation where he could have played every game he missed, and the staff decided to hold him out so as to make sure and not repeat the Chad Jackson episode.
What happens if we only win a game by 14!?:eek:
:rolleyes:
I'm so concerned right now.
Bengals just scored on you're Jets man. Might be closer than previously though!

He could have gone in every game? Please stop making things up. If he could have gone he would have gone.

Maroney is not the feature back when they run the spread offense. That is Faulk territory for his blocking expertise. It's also likely Belichick and McDaniels just wanted to ease Maroney back in and see him take some contact and test the groin in game conditions. The good news is he looked pretty good. After that they didn't need him and it was a good game to get Evans and Eckle some late touches.

While everyone is likely mildly concerned about Maroney's durability, heck some of us are even concerned about Seymour's, the difference that sets you and a handful of others apart is you essentially ripped him for it and intimated he was close to a bust. That is gross overstatement and really just fan boy stupidity talking. I know several hereabouts think bashing players or coaches or units is a sign of how much smarter they are than mere so called homers. But as is the case with the mediot, nothing could be farther from the truth. Over reaction in either direction is generally foolhardy where this team is concerned. They aren't always perfect, but they beat the hell out of the options about 30 other NFL fan bases are left to deal with.

He could have gone in every game? Please stop making things up. If he could have gone he would have gone.

He did go to every game.
Every game, game-time decision.
Maybe you should stop making things up.:rolleyes:
Good news, the Jets just returned a kick-off for a TD!

Last edited:
He did go to every game.
Every game, game-time decision.
Maybe you should stop making things up.:rolleyes:
Good news, the Jets just returned a kick-off for a TD!

Maybe flying him out and making other teams think he might go had something to do with it? We all know our high first round pick is better of sitting out instead of helping the running game.

Last edited:
Maybe flying him out and making other teams think he might go had something to do with it? We all know our high first round pick is better of sitting out instead of helping the running game.

Maybe...or maybe...he was a game time decision. I love how you keep throwing out "HIGH" 1st rounder. ;-)
It's a conspiracy AND a cover up!:eek:

Last edited:
Maybe...or maybe...he was a game time decision. I love how you keep throwing out "HIGH" 1st rounder. ;-)
It's a conspiracy AND a cover up!:eek:

Yea, he was ready to go since the first game he sat, RIGHT? :rolleyes: They held him out because they are so good they dont need him to take reps.

Yea, he was ready to go since the first game he sat, RIGHT? :rolleyes: They held him out because they are so good they dont need him to take reps.

Against the defensless BUNGELS!!!???? Yeah, I guess the Pats are so bad that there was such a pressing need for him.

Yup, I am right.:rocker:

Last edited:
Against the defensless BUNGELS!!!???? Yeah, I guess the Pats are so bad that there was such a pressing need for him.

Yup, I am right.:rocker:

That or you are making excuses for a player who is injury prone.

That or you are making excuses for a player who is injury prone.

That, or you're a Jet troll.
You're just to uptight about you're little binky.
Please go back to JetsInsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore