PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney is made out of glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny88

Banned
Reaction score
If the rumors are true and he is out tommorow there is nothing more to say. Hurt way to much. Way to much. This is a young back who does not even get a full load of carries. I dont want to hear about the "precautionary" crap.

When are people going to face the facts and admit Maroney has injury issues? If he plays tommorow I will take most this post back.

Last edited:
If the rumors are true and he is out tommorow there is nothing more to say. Hurt way to much. Way to much. This is a young back who does not even get a full load of carries. I dont want to hear about the "precautionary" crap.

This is your binky apparently.

I've never seen a fan hate the players on his own team as much as you do.
(Jet fans don't count. They're not real people like us.)

Last edited:

Hate on? Because I say Maroney is injury proned. Jackson is a bust and Seymour has not been the same player since he signed his new deal.

Keep chuggin that koolaid. Please tell me why calling out a guy who has already missed 2 (going on three) games in his second year is not an injury concern. Maroney does not even get the full load of carries.

Last edited:
Hate on? Because I say Maroney is injury proned. Jackson is a bust and Seymour has not been the same player since he signed his new deal.

Keep chuggin that koolaid. Please tell me why calling out a guy who has already missed 2 (going on three) games in his second year is not an injury concern. Maonrey does not even get the full load of carries.

:rolleyes:

Oh that's right.
Do you still think we can get a 2nd rounder for Seymour, or is that way to high now?
Calling a rookie WR a bust is excessive don't you think?
It too bad about Maroney, we should trade for steven Jackson. Think if we sent them Seymour and our 1st next year it could get done?:D

I've seen people hate on Pat Pass and Monty Biesel like this.

Also Ken Walter.

:rolleyes:

Oh that's right.
Do you still think we can get a 2nd rounder for Seymour, or is that way to high now?
Calling a rookie WR a bust is excessive don't you think?
It too bad about Maroney, we should trade for steven Jackson. Think if we sent them Seymour and our 1st next year it could get done?:D

I was not the one who said anything about trading Seymour. You have the wrong guy meatball. Find me the post where I said that. You cant since I never made it. Chad Jackson is a bust. Tell me why this is so crazy to say. Oh wait he will develope in 2012 right?

Im sure if Maroney is out tommorow you will be telling us how it was since we didnt need him to play. They are holding him out for weeks on end because he does not need to play, right :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I've seen people hate on Pat Pass and Monty Biesel like this.

Also Ken Walter.

People hated Pass????!!!!:eek: I must have missed this event. Is it because of his fumble?

I wouldn't call Walter an actual Punter either:D

I was not the one who said anything about trading Seymour. You have the wrong guy meatball. Find me the post where I said that. You cant since I never made it. Chad Jackson is a bust. Tell me why this is so crazy to say. Oh wait he will develope in 2012 right?

Im sure if Maroney is out tommorow you will be telling us how it was since we didnt need him to play. They are holding him out for weeks on end because he does not need to play, right :rolleyes:

Because he was a rookie that missed training camp, "meatball":rolleyes:

If you can't post civil-like...:singing:
Seriously, "meatball?" :)

Last edited:
I wouldn't call Walter an actual Punter either:D

Nah, but in his defense, you coulda landed stealth bombers on that beak of his.

Because he was a rookie that missed training camp, "meatball":rolleyes:

If you can't post civil-like...:singing:

Still waiting for you to show me where I said I wanted to trade Seymour for a second rounder :rolleyes: Jackson is never healthy. That = bust in my book.

Last edited:

When are people going to face the facts and admit Maroney has injury issues? If he plays tommorow I will take most this post back.

Patience is a virtue.

Maroney has been in the league 1-1/4 seasons. It's a little early to make such sweeping conclusions.

I would have loved to hear what you had to say about Kellen Winslow two years ago. You probably would have bet your house that he was going to be a bust...and you'd be homeless.

Still waiting for you to show me where I said I wanted to trade Seymour for a second rounder :rolleyes:

Guess I got you confused with the other knee jerks in that Seymour thread.

However will I recover from this fatal, embaressing, and ultimately life threatening mistake?:rolleyes:
Will you forgive me, meatball?
Chad had no injury problems before coming into the league and his career isn't finished yet.

Last edited:
I would be willing to bet he chastized the Bills for taking McGahee....

Guess I got you confused with the other knee jerks in that Seymour thread.

However will I recover from this fatal mistake, embaressing, and ultimately life threatening mistake?:rolleyes:
Will you forgive me, meatball?

If you want to call me out for making certain claims that I never did then be sarcastic with the icons don't gey upset when you get it back.

I happend to like most all the pats. I have an issue with Maroney because imo he is hurt way to much for a young first round back.

Last edited:
If you want to call me out for making certain claims that I never did then be sarcastic with the icons don't gey upset when you get it back.

I happend to like most all the pats. I have an issue with Maroney because imo he is hurt way to much for a young first round back.

But do you FORGIVE me, Meatball?:bricks:

I would be willing to bet he chastized the Bills for taking McGahee....

There is a HUGE difference between being injury prone (i.e. always being banged up) and having a ONE time event in which your knee is bent 90 degrees in the wrong direction.

Ok...what about the 49'ers for taking Gore?

Ok...what about the 49'ers for taking Gore?

What does that have to do with anything. Maroney does not even carry a full load. Gore carries the ball way more then Maroney with his injurys. Maroney was healthy when he was drafted. The guy is ALWAYS banged up or hurt. Forming an argument with Gore makes no sense. He is a horse with his injurys, while maroney cant stay on the field with a sub par amount of carries.

Last edited:
maroney could miss the rest of the season and Eric Gagne would still be a bigger bust - Lester should have been in there.

What does that have to do with anything. Maroney does not even carry a full load. Gore carries the ball way more then Maroney with his injurys. Maroney was healthy when he was drafted. The guy is ALWAYS banged up or hurt.
Who can carry a full load? The NFL is a running back by committee league these days.

If Maroney plays more than 75% of the year I'll be happy with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes