PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning is more skilled than Brady? Please explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt Peyton has had some tremendously horrible games against good teams, especially in the playoffs. I think it makes a good argument for why Brady is better, because his really bad games are fewer and farther between. In a general sense, you can't blame the Colt's losses on the offense since the offense is so good, especially in the regular season. Certain specific losses, sure, especially against quality defenses. Of course, with better defenses they might still win those games.

But you can't blame it on the defense either as they weren't fully responsible. It's a cheap cop out to use the "bad defense" excuse when the facts don't point to that- if anything it points to the offense and Peyton's touted abilities in those losses.

Wow over 30 pages of meaningless stats and BS. Who the F cares who's better, why cant both be good and leave it at that. Its like whoever gets the last post in is the winner and the QB they support is obviously better:rolleyes:. Grow Up, everybody has an opinion.

Did it take all 720 points of your critical reading skill to come up with such brilliant insight, or did they teach that at the WOLSFLAIR(!!! EXTREME!)?

Go play in the Pierre Woods thread, kid. Adults are talking here.

Did it take all 720 points of your critical reading skill to come up with such brilliant insight, or did they teach that at the WOLSFLAIR(!!! EXTREME!)?

Go play in the Pierre Woods thread, kid. Adults are talking here.

LMAO you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about do you? Like I said just keep on posting, you will eventually show the whole world how Brady is better than Manning.:rolleyes:

You don't want to mess with this guy - he knows martial arts.

When he says the debate is over...it better be OVER!!!

LMAO you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about do you? Like I said just keep on posting, you will eventually show the whole world how Brady is better than Manning.:rolleyes:

UD goes to BradyFTW. Woflslair loses due to passivity and not even engaging the opponent.

UD goes to BradyFTW. Woflslair loses due to passivity and not even engaging the opponent.

Like I said you have absolutely no idea what your talking about.

But you can't blame it on the defense either as they weren't fully responsible. It's a cheap cop out to use the "bad defense" excuse when the facts don't point to that- if anything it points to the offense and Peyton's touted abilities in those losses.

I haven't looked at the losses in detail but I was agreeing with you. What I mean by having a better defense the Colts might win those games is strictly based on allowing fewer points. Still, overall, Colts offenses have been better than the defenses. It's against quality opponents where they seem to have had the biggest problems.

Like I said you have absolutely no idea what your talking about.

Really? It's you're by the way, tough guy.

Edit: instead of tough guy, I should say internet tough guy, which is obviously infinitely tougher than your average, run-of-the-mill tough guy.

Last edited:
It's good to know you're comfortable make plainly incorrect statements. I'm certainly not fat. Mr. internet tough kid.

Your name is apple strudel....who names themselves after a food unless your fat? How am I a "Mr." yet you call me a kid?

train-wreck-big.png

Your name is apple strudel....who names themselves after a food unless your fat? How am I a "Mr." yet you call me a kid?

It's a mystery wrapped in an enigma. Can triplechamp figure this one out? Let's find out.

This thread was a trainwreck from pretty much the first page onward.

Last edited:

Cutting analysis and brilliant interpretation. You really mine the depths of his motivations on that one in breathtaking and unprecedented ways; it's really a marvel to behold, 720.

This thread was a trainwreck from pretty much the first page onward.

Well, let's try to get it somewhat back on track, then.

Let's start with a list of "skillsets". Then, perhaps, we can apply the comparisons to a few of the top QBs in the league, rather than just Brady and Manning.

Arm strength and Accuracy would seem to be pretty obvious. I'll leave the rest for others to offer up for consideration....

Accuracy
Arm strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back