PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malik Cunningham = QB1

Water Boy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Play maker!
Only chance we have behind a **** offensive line.

In Love Flirting GIF

I know it was back ups tonight, but all we've ever heard for years is how important it is for continuity along the offensive line and guys learning to work together as a unit. When the **** are we ever going to see our starters play together?

For a guy to be a leader of the team David Andrews stays hurt. It's going to be a long season with all the in and out for that Oline.

Our o line is going to be an issue for sure

This is why we need playmakers

Ugh, do we now have a three-way quarterback controversy? I can just imagine how the douchebags on the afternoon sports radio will be all over this....It used to be that you could tune out Felger by switching to WEEI, but WEEI has their own douchebag (Jones) during the same time slot. Double douchebaggery. The only hope for a meaningful discussion will be Gresh and Fauria (10-2 today)

Last edited:
Well, the kid is tough, the kid has got a cannon for a arm, mobile as hell and threw a dime to our F-up receiver in the endzone. Potential, Randall Cunningham like, YES?? He is Electric and he is from New England, no brainer!

I know it was back ups tonight, but all we've ever heard for years is how important it is for continuity along the offensive line and guys learning to work together as a unit. When the **** are we ever going to see our starters play together?
The first game where things matter?

The OL must be addressed or get healthy or both.
A lot of starters didn’t play and it’s early. It was brutal to watch though.

Actually, yes, sort of. When you have turnstiles on the offensive line, your QB better be nimble. Cunningham is cat quick and he has a decent arm. Why the heck were the Patriots trying to mold him into a WR?
Probably because they agree with the other 31 teams that he is not an nfl caliber QB.

If they want to keep him, they are going to have to keep him on the 53, because I’d be shocked if he made it to the practice squad. Seems like the perfect developmental backup quarterback for the Bears and the Ravens, for instance.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back