PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Not Happy With the Groceries

I recommend watching brett kollmann‘s breakdown of the pats offense on YouTube. He breaks down some issues and shows plays regarding o-line and mac. Really good to see some A22 breakdowns there
Thanks for this. I think this might be what you're talking about. A poop show. The Mac stuff pains me the most, starting at 9:55.

Everything he complained about Mac for is the result of two years of horrible mismanagement. He's mentally broken after last year. He has NO trust in anything Bill is giving him.

The Chargers have the 27th worst defense in points allowed (PPD), that's the biggest reason they're 2-2. Offensively they're 5th in scoring... it's the defense.

The Bengal's D isn't as bad but they're 19th in points allowed so they've fallen off from past years. The bigger problem has been their offensive line finally got Burrow too injured to move around... and if he can't run for his life behind that porous offensive line he is screwed. Their offense is ranked 29th in scoring but Burrow is starting to get healthy.

The Pats D is ranked 10th in points allowed (PPD), the majority of points this team has given up were pick sixes and fumble scoop and scores caused by Mac Jones. Since week two our offensive line also got healthier and they've let up half as many sacks in the past three games than they allowed in the first two. Mac has imploded.

With great QB to start this season they would be in a much better place. The QB position is the biggest problem on this team.

I agree that Mac has been the biggest issue. I’m just not sold that our record would be reversed by just a swap at QB. There’s a multitude of talent deficiencies on the OL and WR. RB also looks weaker than we thought as Rham is not looked like the same player even with the bad OL.

Thanks for this. I think this might be what you're talking about. A poop show. The Mac stuff pains me the most, starting at 9:55.

Yes this is the video
On the missed throw to Douglas mac throws while standing horizontally with his hips, that’s a bummer
It is amazing how bad the line is for years now in picking up blitzes and stunts. This is not only related to lack of practice together, this happens every season for 3-4 years now. Maybe it’s time for a new C

…It is amazing how bad the line is for years now in picking up blitzes and stunts. This is not only related to lack of practice together, this happens every season for 3-4 years now. Maybe it’s time for a new C

We could’ve Easily had Tyler Badass in 2020, or even Zach Tom (GB’s RT for now but who played Center at WF) in ‘22… One thing I do know is that Jake the Newest Fake ain’t that guy; heck there were 3-4 CENTERS still better than him when the pick was made, never mind Dawand Jones…

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back