PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LT said the Patriots motto is if you're not cheating you're not trying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you think about it the same statement covers BB too. You can't knock him as a coach, but he's definitely a b*tch.

Care to elaborate. I'm not seeing the connection.

Let me preface my comments by saying: I can't stand LT (and my past posting on him proves that).

I have watched the clip several times. The first time (when this all started), I was all pissed off and thought "Friggin LT, what an azz".

But now, that more time has gone by, and I've heard much more information. It's funny, listen to the MEDIA folks and BB is the devil reincarnate, but listening to players and former players (the Barber Boys, and even Jerry Rice - who spoke on it tonight on Late Hits, Sirius), they all seem to be blowing it off like "what's the big deal". These guys have perspective that most media folks don't........... They've all been "in the arena" so to speak and understand that's part of the game.

Watching the LT clip again, he's basically laughing through the whole clip and he references the whole "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying" thing.

He doesn't seem as malicious in it. Now, with the perspective of other players it seems as the question took him off guard and his reaction was "Duh, of course he was doing that............ we all do".

Not that I like him any more or any less, but I'm willing to give him a pass on this one.

Screw LT and those crappy ass Vizio tv's those commercials are terrible.

Let me preface my comments by saying: I can't stand LT (and my past posting on him proves that).

I have watched the clip several times. The first time (when this all started), I was all pissed off and thought "Friggin LT, what an azz".

But now, that more time has gone by, and I've heard much more information. It's funny, listen to the MEDIA folks and BB is the devil reincarnate, but listening to players and former players (the Barber Boys, and even Jerry Rice - who spoke on it tonight on Late Hits, Sirius), they all seem to be blowing it off like "what's the big deal". These guys have perspective that most media folks don't........... They've all been "in the arena" so to speak and understand that's part of the game.

Watching the LT clip again, he's basically laughing through the whole clip and he references the whole "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying" thing.

He doesn't seem as malicious in it. Now, with the perspective of other players it seems as the question took him off guard and his reaction was "Duh, of course he was doing that............ we all do".

Not that I like him any more or any less, but I'm willing to give him a pass on this one.
Well watching the LT clip, i get the impression that he's laughing about it b/c every team does it and he's happy and thinks its funny that the Patriots (who he hates) got busted for it.

Well watching the LT clip, i get the impression that he's laughing about it b/c every team does it and he's happy and thinks its funny that the Patriots (who he hates) got busted for it.
That's the impression I get as well... but then again, I'm a hateful, bitter, spiteful old fart.

and of course he will tell you" im a classy guy you all know that" ive never met a classy guy that tells people hes a classy guy
I don't know how he ever got the "classy" reputation to begin with. All we heard leading up to the playoff game was how classy he is - and I'll we've heard from him since is classless.

He thinks he's classy but I bet behind closed doors he's a prick.
The only thing you can really say about him is he doesn't do excessive celebrations when he scores.
Since I don't expect him to score on Sunday night guess we won't find out if the classy label holds or not.

You guys are funny.

It's just amazing how snobbish Boston sports fans are.

Am I ever glad I am not a Boston sports fan? You have your championships. I will take my integrity about being a New Jersey sports fan.

I'm speechless.

You guys are funny.

It's just amazing how snobbish Boston sports fans are.

Am I ever glad I am not a Boston sports fan? You have your championships. I will take my integrity about being a New Jersey sports fan.
they are in defense and denial mode cause 'there's no way the by god pats could ever be cheaters' haha they even excused harrison's hgh use and said it was ok cause he's old and injured

Envy is very ugly. Nobody hates the losers, everyone hates the winners. so keep on hating

Envy is very ugly. Nobody hates the losers, everyone hates the winners. so keep on hating

Yeah...LT is a sore loser. And keep in mind, The Chargers are hardly an angelic team, but can you imagine his reaction if for Instance Mike Vrabel held a press conference calling Shawn Merriman a two bit junkie after the pro bowl? C'mon LT...save your BS for the field.

Oh that's I'm sure the case. The question did take him of gaurd though. That obvious, and I'm sure he was like "yeah, whatever......... if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying"

Point being, he don't consider it cheatingm cause he knows his team is doing it too. He's probably happy, we're getting our balls busted though, that I agree.

Cuz he's so classy a guy :rolleyes:

I remember Merriman saying at a prep rally last season he was gonna "punch tom brady in the face" how did that work for ya?

I remember Merriman saying at a prep rally last season he was gonna "punch tom brady in the face" how did that work for ya?

Im sure that was the steroids talking, however, after making a ******ed statement like that, the NFL should test him for crack, since he seems to be on it.

i actually think LT said this out of respect... he knows how hard this team plays and tries to win... props back at you, LT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft